Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Turkish SRO version!?

Old   #31

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakku Emanyueru View Post
theres alrdy german...-.- well... still... some other languages misses and its something unpreferable that turks get their language pack 1st from new ones...
guess its the way how sro says who pays the most on the game... (except germans and english peeps in the line) turks spanish arabs... nice...

regards: Red~

edit: ps to urmomzz: my prem+ char never gets dc till every1 else not gets dc... so its only bout net on prem users... i guess...
My internet is also pretty stable, but you can't avoid "random" DC's, because someone must stay out soo a premium user can log in Since servers are 60-70% filled with goldbots and 10% with prem users, it's very unlike your newb char is gonna be DCed. Unless the premium user reconnects :P

Old   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
My internet is also pretty stable, but you can't avoid "random" DC's, because someone must stay out soo a premium user can log in Since servers are 60-70% filled with goldbots and 10% with prem users, it's very unlike your newb char is gonna be DCed. Unless the premium user reconnects :P
at all depends on the server... in persia (yea i still play there so i know the rates of it) theres 55%-60% prem user 25% goldbot and the rest is staller / or even cheap *****

regards: Red~

Old   #33

elite*gold: 36
lulzorz lol, trsro is a great idea cos its going to clean turks from isro duh?

ps: i AM a turk myself (probably the best english speaking^^), but anyways yeh, i aint trying to be racist but its for you guys lol?
Old   #34

elite*gold: 0
Where is the American sro T_T!?!?!?!?!?! Joymax needs to make it!

Old   #35

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrondog View Post
Where is the American sro T_T!?!?!?!?!?! Joymax needs to make it!
USA doesn't have that much players... There are far more players from Central America than the USA, soo if a new Silkroad version ever pops up on that side of the world, it will be surely made in Spanish