Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Turkish SRO version!?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Try playing on tibet. Nearly Half of the population is Turkish. and about half of those are scamers and hackers and jerks that would drag mobs to kill low levels just for the fun of it. Thiee ppl I will not miss. However there were good ones. They spoke perfect english and I even got plvled by one. But with everyone screaming and begging at JM to get rid of terks this was bound to happen.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakku Emanyueru View Post
woooooot yeahhh -_-
thats what gaymax missed till now... making happy the 1/2 of the sro players (yea the turk part) who r bot really nicely and pay like kuwait dogs...
now every1 else than turks will move to other games cuz in this way (and now i'll use caps... im sure every1 will understand)
THEY FEEL LIKE THIS GAME IS REALLY MADE FOR ONLY TURKS... so they gonna speak turkish and we cant do anything cuz they say the game supports it so its a language for all -.-
gaymax wont make turk sro.. cuz if theres bot and the servers arent full they wont buy prem... so we need to get other game...REALLY...

ISRO IS RUINED BY GAYMAX ITSELF

im sure as soon as apb is out im gonna leave sro forever... or till turks not get their own ruinable sro and isro banns turk ips... -_-

regards: Red~

ps: its not rassist... imo... and if theres any intelligent life in turkiye who speaks english and can loose... sorry for it... but for the other turks... no sorry and no 10k...
who cares?
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
+1. This man said everything.
im glad that you didnt become a mod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzahm View Post
Try playing on tibet. Nearly Half of the population is Turkish. and about half of those are scamers and hackers and jerks that would drag mobs to kill low levels just for the fun of it. Thiee ppl I will not miss. However there were good ones. They spoke perfect english and I even got plvled by one. But with everyone screaming and begging at JM to get rid of terks this was bound to happen.
see my answer at the first quotation.

are you all blind or what?

If you got a big shopping mall inside a big city, full of thousands of customers everyday and with 90 % of tugermameribulgarijerks who spend millions of dollars inside your stores, would you kick them out, just to get some well behaving customers who spend only 10 % of their money? NO YOU WOULDNT, because you had already build some nice little shops outside the town for the upper class.

I hope you get the point.

Old   #18

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,696
but in the end no one knows if they'll open tr servers or just apply a language patch.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
but in the end no one knows if they'll open tr servers or just apply a language patch.
everybody knows. its posted in the srf.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
There is only going to be a language update.
Here is a nice Quote from Rev6 that makes everything clear:
Quote:
Isnt it just obviouse that JOYMAX will never provide a SRO version only for turks.
Why should they ?
Turks are pretty low minded, they are happy with anything that JOYMAX "rewards" them with.
Even if it's just a dirty T-Shirt or a half broken 2GB Flash Drive or a language update.

So why the extra costs for a new SRO for turks if they can just keep them on iSRO.
80% of all Players of iSRO are turks.
They dont need a SRO version for turks, iSRO allready is for turks.
This should answer all.
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
There is only going to be a language update.
Here is a nice Quote from Rev6 that makes everything clear:

This should answer all.
Sad, but true -.-
Old   #22

Received Thanks: 1,292
Turkish players are favoured above all in Joymax's point of view since they pay too much...
Old   #23

Taken from Rev6.com & yes, it's only a language Update.
Code:
http://forum.rev6.com//Silkroad-Online-General-f10/news-about-the-turkish-sro-version-read-t6348/page3.html
Enjoy the millions & billions of turks who will join with this update

Quote:
Just as I thought, it's only a language Update.

"It is our hope that multilingual service will help make that goal a reality for the entire Silkroad Online community."
- Jina Song, General Manager at Joymax

Interview Source with General Manager at Joymax:
Code:
http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/103/1031312p1.html
There goes all the hope for the iSRO Players, HeHeHe.
Say bye bye to iSRO & welcome to the new and official trSRO
Old   #24

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
Taken from Rev6.com & yes, it's only a language Update.
Code:
http://forum.rev6.com//Silkroad-Online-General-f10/news-about-the-turkish-sro-version-read-t6348/page3.html
Enjoy the millions & billions of turks who will join with this update
this sucks lol.. im done with sro now.. Aion here i come!
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobro View Post
Joymax have done exactly what most people would do in their situation.

Im no business master but just think about it:

Lets say turks bring in 70% of Joymax's turnover, then obviously 70% or even more on their attentions will be turned to them, to try and ensure that they spend more or spread the news on silkroad, and bring in more customers

They are not ruining it just because of allowing turkish players to play the game in turkish, we all take for granted that it is in English, when in fact most of the players who play Isro cant understand English completely...

Im not a saint for not being offensive to turks, I've done my fair share in the moment when they do really annoy the hell out of you, but if you just look at Joymax's decision from a non-bias perspective you can see exactly why they have done it, and how it is good for them, and the MAJORITY of silkroad players...

Stop lookin so inward for only yourselfs, we have played the game in English for 3 years+, now when another language - probably a lot more common in SilkRoad, comes out for Turkish players to use, everyone makes a big fuss about it... dont be so childish and pathetic

@Low_Riders - your posts are really annoyin now, stop slatin SRO in every single topic that pops up. Its funny how you say "bla bla bla" about Aion, like it's a "God-game" when you still no all up-to-date infomation about isro.

If you dont play it anymore, and you really despise it then just dont comment in these sections anymore, and let new players not be led by your nonsense to not play this game

You might of heard the saying "If you've got nothing good to say, DONT SAY IT"
so lets see... yea joymax cares w money... peeps who dun cares w turks: kuwait peeps... they still gonna pay... turks gonna pay more but others will leave... still -15% income... (sry learned economy)...
turks not pay that much money on it if i check every single peep... but as turks... they does spend many money on it since theres too much players from em...
yea playing sro for 3+years also... when i've started i was almost 16... now im 19... and now i know many other things that i never wanted to...
also i dunno why theres german lang when germans only learn english and/or spanish...
yea now start to flame on it but i got right, since english is an international lang and every1 would know it, not only peeps who live in english regions...
there r lots of mmo games, and pc-console games which r avaible only in english and still lots of peeps play it, even who cant speak english...
and about childish... every1 who plays it childish :P
umm btw...we cant complain bout german and english lang cuz theyre basic languages for every1 as 1st language that you learn after your motherlanguage...
BUT WHAT ABOUT TURKISH? when will you learn turkish language as ur 1st or 2nd language? never... cuz its useless everywhere except turkiye and iSRO -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
If you got a big shopping mall inside a big city, full of thousands of customers everyday and with 90 % of tugermameribulgarijerks who spend millions of dollars inside your stores, would you kick them out, just to get some well behaving customers who spend only 10 % of their money? NO YOU WOULDNT, because you had already build some nice little shops outside the town for the upper class.

I hope you get the point.
thats why i not go to any shopping mall till its not a must... they made for retards who want to buy everything that they need and even more at the same place... i got no money and no time for those...

Old   #26

Quote:
so lets see... yea joymax cares w money... peeps who dun cares w turks: kuwait peeps... they still gonna pay... turks gonna pay more but others will leave... still -15% income... (sry learned economy)...
turks not pay that much money on it if i check every single peep... but as turks... they does spend many money on it since theres too much players from em...
yea playing sro for 3+years also... when i've started i was almost 16... now im 19... and now i know many other things that i never wanted to...
also i dunno why theres german lang when germans only learn english and/or spanish...
yea now start to flame on it but i got right, since english is an international lang and every1 would know it, not only peeps who live in english regions...
there r lots of mmo games, and pc-console games which r avaible only in english and still lots of peeps play it, even who cant speak english...
and about childish... every1 who plays it childish :P
umm btw...we cant complain bout german and english lang cuz theyre basic languages for every1 as 1st language that you learn after your motherlanguage...
BUT WHAT ABOUT TURKISH? when will you learn turkish language as ur 1st or 2nd language? never... cuz its useless everywhere except turkiye and iSRO -.-

thats why i not go to any shopping mall till its not a must... they made for retards who want to buy everything that they need and even more at the same place... i got no money and no time for those...

Exactly...

Found this in some other site:

Quote:
In case you were wondering, here is a list of the 30 most spoken languages in the world and the areas in which they are spoken.

1. Mandarin / China, Malaysia, Taiwan
2. English / USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand
3. Hindi / North and Central India
4. Spanish / The Americas, Spain
5. Arabic / Middle East, Arabia, North Africa
6. Russian / Russia, Central Asia
7. Portuguese / Brazil, Portugal, Southern Africa
8. Bengali / Bangladesh, Eastern India
9. Malay, Indonesian / Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore
10. French Indo-European / France, Canada, West Africa, Central Africa
11. Japanese / Japan
12. German / Germany, Austria, Central Europe
13. Farsi (Persian) / Iran, Afghanistan, Central Asia
14. Urdu / Pakistan, India
15. Punjabi / Pakistan, India
16. Vietnamese / Vietnam, China
17. Tamil / Southern India, Sri Lanka, Malyasia
18. Wu / China
19. Javanese / Indonesia
20. Turkish / Turkey, Central Asia
21. Telugu / Southern India
22. Korean / Korean Peninsula
23. Marathi / Western India
24. Italian / Italy, Central Europe
25. Thai / Thailand, Laos
26. Cantonese / Southern China
27. Gujarati / Western India, Kenya
28. Polish / Poland, Central Europe
29. Kannada / Southern India
30. Burmese / Myanmar
Portuguese (Portugal/Brazil/ some African countries) is more spoken than French and German, still, the game isn't translated into Portuguese.

You can see Turkish shows up in position 20, and this list is from the year 2008, so it isn't that much outdated.

German is also listed in 12th, while the remaining languages are mostly from Asian countries, which as we all know, have lots of people.

But then again, in the deep bottom, Joymax knows that turks are mostly kids, and none of them has enough education or english skills to be able to speak it correctly or atleast decently...

Hope this post has enlightned you.
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Exactly...

Found this in some other site:

Portuguese (Portugal/Brazil/ some African countries) is more spoken than French and German, still, the game isn't translated into Portuguese.

You can see Turkish shows up in position 20, and this list is from the year 2008, so it isn't that much outdated.

German is also listed in 12th, while the remaining languages are mostly from Asian countries, which as we all know, have lots of people.

But then again, in the deep bottom, Joymax knows that turks are mostly kids, and none of them has enough education or english skills to be able to speak it correctly or atleast decently...

Hope this post has enlightned you.
always knew... yea i know their reasons... etc... i just dont want to know that turkmax is that money centered... they do everything for a bit more money... nothing else to complain about...
sro logic: every1 enough pretty to speak english or german in some ways... wait theres a problem... turks cant speak any but they would pay more if they could play it in a known language for them... lets see... what they speak... nothing else than turkish? lets make a turkish translate from the game... ok cool servers r more fuller than ever and turks now can pay more than ever... others? they gonna find a way to login... yea they speak again about premium... good tactic... lets see what will happen when every1 will have prem and servers will be full... oh yea prem users will dc each others... not bad...

ps,edit: with that reason sro could make an arabic translate also... but theres some reason why not:
cuz usual arabic language peeps (on persia) speaks english in the rate 6 of 10
till turks (still on persia) 3 of 100
positives near arabic: peeps cant spam w arabic letters since its not on keyboard and for me franco arabic still more understandable than turkish ._.
thats all for now... xD
Old   #28

Quote:
always knew... yea i know their reasons... etc... i just dont want to know that turkmax is that money centered... they do everything for a bit more money... nothing else to complain about...
sro logic: every1 enough pretty to speak english or german in some ways... wait theres a problem... turks cant speak any but they would pay more if they could play it in a known language for them... lets see... what they speak... nothing else than turkish? lets make a turkish translate from the game... ok cool servers r more fuller than ever and turks now can pay more than ever... others? they gonna find a way to login... yea they speak again about premium... good tactic... lets see what will happen when every1 will have prem and servers will be full... oh yea prem users will dc each others... not bad...

ps,edit: with that reason sro could make an arabic translate also... but theres some reason why not:
cuz usual arabic language peeps (on persia) speaks english in the rate 6 of 10
till turks (still on persia) 3 of 100
positives near arabic: peeps cant spam w arabic letters since its not on keyboard and for me franco arabic still more understandable than turkish ._.
thats all for now... xD
Lol'd

Premium users rarely DC I'll tell you my case. My main char has premium, and my staller doesn't, such as my bro's char. Both these 2 chars DC frequently, while my main can stay connected for hours and hours. I think those DC's aren't random Probably some goldbot is gonna get disconnected if most have premium... But yeah, you're right in most points
Old   #29

Enough flamed about turks and how much they are more preferred. For those which dont know yet, there will be soon also a German, Arabic and a Spanish Translation like this one for the Turks.

If you and your country spends on Joymax they will care for you and your country ..
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Enough flamed about turks and how much they are more preferred. For those which dont know yet, there will be soon also a German, Arabic and a Spanish Translation like this one for the Turks.

If you and your country spends on Joymax they will care for you and your country ..
theres alrdy german...-.- well... still... some other languages misses and its something unpreferable that turks get their language pack 1st from new ones...
guess its the way how sro says who pays the most on the game... (except germans and english peeps in the line) turks spanish arabs... nice...

edit: ps to urmomzz: my prem+ char never gets dc till every1 else not gets dc... so its only bout net on prem users... i guess...