Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

wow iSRO has gotten WORSE!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wow iSRO has gotten WORSE!

I thought connecting to iSRO servers was hard back in the day. Now all of the servers show as populated status and I am still stuck in que waiting to connect to aege.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Nothing new then, so basically when you think iSro reached the bottom, you see that it could be worse ^.^

Lets hope this time JM is doing a better Job on banning ..

Old   #3

Oh well whatever. I now pronounce this my latest and greatest QUIT from silkroad online. Yet again for the 18 millionth time I have given SRO a fair chance and it shoots me down again. Maybe in a couple months I will be "Persuaded" to try it again only to fail miserably.
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
Oh well whatever. I now pronounce this my latest and greatest QUIT from silkroad online. Yet again for the 18 millionth time I have given SRO a fair chance and it shoots me down again. Maybe in a couple months I will be "Persuaded" to try it again only to fail miserably.
lul, guess why i downloaded dekaron xD

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Nothing new then, so basically when you think iSro reached the bottom, you see that it could be worse ^.^

Lets hope this time JM is doing a better Job on banning ..
sarcasm ?
Old   #6

This is normal, just a simple bug... You people cry about everything. Joymax bans bots, "NOEZ, MY CHAR GOT BANNED!"... Joymax stops banning. You can't login, and you ask for a queue system ... 1 month later: "NOEZ I TAKE 2 HOURS TO LOGIN CUZ SOMEONE FAILS HARD AT LIFE AND IS A NOLIFER OR TURKS ARE FLOODING THE QUEUE"... -.-

Joymax changes the password system to avoiding hacking if accounts are traded (which is illegal, to sell or trade any account)... "NOEZ, MY LV100 FULL SUN/FARMED CHAR WAS HACKED!"

Keep on whining... Or buy premium. Who cares...
Old   #7

buy prem its just 20$ and last you 28 days

you buy a normal pc game for 40$ which u complete in 3 days and dont complain about, but when it comes to 20$ for 28 days gameplay everyone is moaning about paying!

stop crying
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobro View Post

you buy a normal pc game for 40$ which u complete in 3 days and dont complain about, but when it comes to 20$ for 28 days gameplay everyone is moaning about paying!

stop crying
40$? My cousin bought Cod4 for 70$, and got past it in 5 hours. I did it in 4 hours since I'm more experienced in FPS, and I never played the Cod series. Now that's a joke. And still, everyone buys it. Now you can come and say "I bought it because it has online too!". and then I'll tell you, isn't Silkroad "suposed" to be an online game? It may not be that much, but yea, it was meant for that. But of course, most of you want premium to bot, soo who cares...
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
40$? My cousin bought Cod4 for 70$, and got past it in 5 hours. I did it in 4 hours since I'm more experienced in FPS, and I never played the Cod series. Now that's a joke. And still, everyone buys it. Now you can come and say "I bought it because it has online too!". and then I'll tell you, isn't Silkroad "suposed" to be an online game? It may not be that much, but yea, it was meant for that. But of course, most of you want premium to bot, soo who cares...
well i was jst using 40$ as a rough number to show how much more it is, for how much less gameplay you will get out of it

if ya ask me premium are cheap not expensive
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invalid_ID View Post
sarcasm ?
A little bit hope for the unhappy players which suffer several hours on the "queue" system and a lil bit sarcasm as well .. i mean im talking about Joymax and Bans ..
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobro View Post

stop crying
Who buys a game just for single player? If you are going to get for just the single player just download a pirated copy. Usually you buy a brand new game so that you can play multi player witch can provide years of entertainment depending on the game. I still play multiplayer in a lot of old first person shooters I bought back in the day. I would never pay money to a company advertising their game as "free to play" just so that I can connect to the server. That is just plain stupid if you really take a minute to think about it. But whatever, to each their own.

Thanks
1 User