Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need a recommendation

Discussion on i need a recommendation within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 244
i need a recommendation

Hello guys i have a problem i want start again play sro but i want to start on a 110 normal unedited server can some one tell me were i can found a server like this?
Old 09/15/2014, 22:14   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recommendation to -jD!
08/17/2013 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
hello -jD it will be awesome if you create a bot like openstealth to do gates.. but WITHOUT player autolock because then the game will become shit again! Create it like your new SH-IT 2 tool which you get no ban because of not using packets.. so what do you thing? can you create it? it will be awesome!
Recommendation to palavia!
07/11/2013 - DarkOrbit - 16 Replies
Hello guys! As you can see many players were banned! So i would like to create a thread ( not a spam thread) to see what people in this forum want! The forum is about which of you want palavia to create his background pixel bot and are able to pay enough money ( in order for palavia to have a motivation to create it faster ) so that they will not get caught and to the other option is other's who doesn't care about this pixel bot! PS. PIXEL BOTS ARE OUR ONLY SOLUTION!
Bot recommendation
10/30/2011 - Final Fantasy XIV - 10 Replies
Hi all, Was wondering what would you recommend using for gathering bots and crafts? Really appreciated, I've been searching the forums for an answer my self but I have no clue which is good or not.
Best PvP Recommendation
02/20/2011 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, I've been trying to figure out what Private Server for an MMORPG to put together from a list of whats on R/Z and anything I may be able to find here... Main thing I'm looking at wanting, is I want it to have a great PvP system that is more involved than WoW's (Kill the other faction just because you see it) or Shaiya's (Kill other faction to raise a bar high enough to get a temp buff). A couple examples of something I would like in a game would be something like invasions to take an...