Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion is better then Silkroad?

Discussion on Aion is better then Silkroad? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/06/2009, 22:50   #31

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
Why else would I play this game ?
lol thats great im gonna start playing Aion
Old 10/06/2009, 23:06   #32

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Aion just needs a few more Servers to handle the 400.000 Players who bought the game.

iSRO has 38 Servers & would only need 10~13 Servers if no Goldbots would connect.

Anyways, Aion is much better.
You know why ?
Egyptian & Turkish IP's are banned from the Servers
That's a plus, no matter what... Other MMORPGs are full of egyptians and turks, and I think that anyone that played SRO knows the famous "10k plýz"...

It's not racism, it's pure truth.
Old 10/07/2009, 02:48   #33

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Fixed :P
Not fixed. I meant money as in dollars. You can run gold bots and sell the gold to companies xD
Old 10/07/2009, 17:40   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrified0 View Post
Not fixed. I meant money as in dollars. You can run gold bots and sell the gold to companies xD
Or just get a job.
You pathetic no lifers make me sick
Old 10/07/2009, 17:53   #35

Quote:
Or just get a job.
You pathetic no lifers make me sick
thats the job of thousands of chinese people.
Old 10/07/2009, 19:35   #36

Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
That's a plus, no matter what... Other MMORPGs are full of egyptians and turks, and I think that anyone that played SRO knows the famous "10k plýz"...

It's not racism, it's pure truth.
Let's say: there are 10m kids in you country playing 1 game, and they all make mistakes/problems in this game...and you are a mature man who is playing the game, and then they ip banned you...you will feel happy?

So...yes it's racism...

Let's Say: The major problem with Egyptians & Turks around here comes with the major misunderstanding communication means A.K.A (English skills are missed)

However; if it is a pay2play game Egyptians will not bother to look at the game...

@Low_Riders:Your information is false sir, i can run the game with no troubles at all.
Old 10/07/2009, 19:48   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post

Let's Say: The major problem with Egyptians & Turks around here comes with the major misunderstanding communication means A.K.A (English skills are missed)

i reallly have no idea what u mean by this lol, explain pl0x
Old 10/07/2009, 20:35   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrified0 View Post
I meant, kill the goldbots with bugs, and then get their items, NPC/Stall them sell gold to gold companies xD
Old 10/07/2009, 21:13   #39

Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobro View Post
i reallly have no idea what u mean by this lol, explain pl0x
I meant lack in the English skills; Egyptians can barely speak English except some of them and Turkish can barely speak English except some of them.
Old 10/07/2009, 21:43   #40

Quote:
I meant lack in the English skills; Egyptians can barely speak English except some of them and Turkish can barely speak English except some of them.
No, they are simply ********... I'm not talking about egyptians, I know a lot of egyptians, and I do think that most of them are polite, and they can speak english pretty well (though english is not my primary language, I can understand them well), but turks are just ********.

The decision of banning Turkey from the game was good, I would block them too if I was managing the game. Think of it, would you rather people to think you are not racist, or having most players complaining they were scammed/hacked? It's a fact, 95% turks that play MMO's are kids, and those 95% will try to hack/scam/beg/insult other players. The other 5% just have to deal with it, there's something wrong in their country, and if it is their kids, they might need better education, am I right? By the way, where does education come from? Mature adults, and guess what, some of them play MMO's...

See, it's not racism. They are just like that, it's their culture. They were born like that, they were raised like that, and they will raise their future children like that. There are exceptions, but few. And it will keep going like this...
Old 10/07/2009, 22:26   #41

Quote:
agreed, MOST (i repeat MOST not all) of egy's and turks dont speak very good english, but i have met a few turks that are really cool guys, same with egy's