Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Isro vs silkroadR

Discussion on Isro vs silkroadR within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Isro vs silkroadR

I recently installed both isro and silkroadR, entered and saw both have the skills change, and no gold system until 70, Well my question is if silkroad online has all the changes and upgrades that silkroad R has, maybe fgw and sp decrease, or it's just the skills and gold system?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english, it's a bit rusty.
Old 03/09/2014, 23:56   #2

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
In SRO-R you have a "addict-control". That means, that you only get EXP for e.g. 8 hourse or something like hat. After the time is over and you have to wait, until the time starts again. I do not know the exact time-limit. But you can increase it with Premium.

Another nice feature is, that High-Levels can not kill low level uniques. There is a limitation.
So also low-level-player have chances to kill TG.

They also changed a few things in the interface.

IMHO SRO-R have a more international community. While in iSRO are 99,99% Bots you can also finde some Legits in SRO-R. But the most important things for european players: The Servers are located in Great Britain. So you have a lower ping and no delay.
Old 03/10/2014, 05:42   #3

Thank You very much, do You know if fgw has the improvements of sroR and sp requirements are the same in sroR and isro?
Old 03/11/2014, 07:50   #4

elite*gold: 2
honestly apart from the exp hours limit and the unique level limit, there isn't much of a difference really. but i prefer isro just to bot 24/7. but if you want legit playing and hand grinding with active people, i suggest going to sro r, and yeah the few stuff and sp is the same
Old 03/11/2014, 19:30   #5

Thanks for your response, It was really helpfull, I guess i can bot in isro and handgrind in sroR meanwhile.