Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Moved to KSRO But I Need Help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Moved to KSRO But I Need Help

well i found there is no purpose to keep playing the crappy Isro so i moved to Ksro but there is a problem i created an account and downloaded the client and installed and updated it when i start the game and type my user name and pw an Image code verification appears as always like old Isro but when i type in letters i cant type in Korean even i have installed the Korean language on my pc it types English and i cant log in so any help?
P.S : im using Windows 7

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
idk, move to tsro ^^

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
You have to go to regional languanges panel n ****...I played ksro long time ago.
You gotta add korean languange there,you set a hotkey so when you press for eg ctrl+1 it changes your language to korean.
So after you set that,start sro,type ur id and pw with english languange,than press enter,press the hotkeys,and type the code in korean.
I had a korean...alphabet...dunno how to name it..lol...it was shown there any english letter and what letter it is in korean
Well lost it...dunno bro..I'd better stick with isro
GL