Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad R Problem!!

Discussion on Silkroad R Problem!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Silkroad R Problem!!

Hallo wenn ich Silkroad R Starte kommt dann direckt nach einigen sekunden die Fehlermeldung Silkroad Online Launcher Funktioniert nicht mehr!! Bitte helft mir!!
__________________________________________________ _________________
Hello when I come Silkroad R Start then no longer directly run after a few seconds the error message Silkroad Online Launcher Works! Please help me!
Old 02/22/2014, 13:05   #2

The Black Market: 254/3/2
Received Thanks: 1,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by shumaster View Post
Hallo wenn ich Silkroad R Starte kommt dann direckt nach einigen sekunden die Fehlermeldung Silkroad Online Launcher Funktioniert nicht mehr!! Bitte helft mir!!
__________________________________________________ _________________
Hello when I come Silkroad R Start then no longer directly run after a few seconds the error message Silkroad Online Launcher Works! Please help me!
Zurzeit tretet das problem öfters auf, einfach gedulden.
Old 02/22/2014, 13:48   #3

Zurzeit tretet das problem öfters auf, einfach gedulden.

Ist das bei dir auch so? denn ich möchte normal spielen ah und schei ma hier vorbei!!
Old 02/22/2014, 14:08   #4

Hi,

ich habe das selbe Problem.
Weiß wer eine Lösung oder woran es liegt?

Das mit der Datenausführungsverhinderung funktioniert bei mir leider nicht.

Gruß
Old 02/22/2014, 15:31   #5

The Black Market: 254/3/2
Received Thanks: 1,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberlordi View Post
Hi,

ich habe das selbe Problem.
Weiß wer eine Lösung oder woran es liegt?

Das mit der Datenausführungsverhinderung funktioniert bei mir leider nicht.

Gruß
Joymax hat derzeit probleme, auf der Facebook seite haben sie schon geschriebene sie versuchen es zu fixen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad R problem
04/16/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello Guys and maybe Girls, i installed Silkroad R but i cant start. I got version 1.026 and if i click start Silkroad guard opens but just loads 5% then it stucks. The Silkroad window is still open but the start button disappeared. Could it be cause im using windows 8? But all other games works. Would be nice if somebody could help me. Greetz
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad crash at launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? After some test i think it's from server selection list : when i put my server to hidden in SMC my game start normally and when i put back to operating it crash .. maybe a port to open ?...
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, I hope i've not posted in the wrong section ... so Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? Thank you in advance xraider sorry for my english :)
Problem with silkroad..
05/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i play sro it randomly closes game without any errors or something just im standing or moving and just the game closes no diffrent i use bot or not..... May that problem be that maby... That i bought this pc with vista and now changed to xp pro? My pc stats: Manufacturer: MicroLink Processor: Intel® Core™2 CPU 4400 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs) Memory: 2046MB RAM Hard Drive: 250 GB Video Card: Radeon X1650 Series
A silkroad problem... Somebody?
11/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Hi all! I have a bog problem: -I formatted my computer and i have to reinstall ... -but when i did evrithing, i installed the loopback and cracked the client and i have the good tsro and tserver... BUT: -WHEN I CLICK F8 AND THE SLIKROAD LOGO IS POPS UM, AFTER GIGNT DOING ANITHING...