Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves Event

Discussion on Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves Event within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/29/2009, 16:35   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian2008 View Post
Some people from my server are just crazy. They got 600+ ali baba seals. It's all about luck you can win with 1 seal .

its about silks.. this is joymax ^_^.. was better before without this mobs lvl 1 .. if u have premium item and time goes , u loose tiket time for 1xp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
perfekter baba
05/09/2010 - Diablo 2 - 8 Replies
heyho, habe mir schon 100mal nen barbar erstellt aber immer nur gümmel barbs mit full ik unso ^^ wollte mal fragen was so das perfekte gear ist. ^^ könnt ja maln paar sachen posten
Do u think that u get the ali baba prize?
09/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
hello there ... do u think u gonna win the SOx i dont think so ;p how many alibaba seals u got ?? i have 93 now ^^ im gonna buy this car when i win the Sox ^^
Ali Baba Event- When will it End ?
09/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
When ?
Forest Thieves 'King' spawns
07/17/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
In the waterfall cave, there are several 'king' like thieves. The chance they drop a saddle is about 75% (not sure, depends) or some.... well, just high!! -- PlainThieve; he'll use magic and drops some saddles, not so high rate, I encountered him at = 114.021 (2nd floor of waterfallcave) I encountered him at the time = 06.53 If you know anyother spots where they spawn, plz post here! Thank you! x'D :)
About thieves' exp ,
06/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
whats the bug ? , where's that safe spot ? sorry , didn't find the thread.