Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DCing without a reason.

Discussion on DCing without a reason. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DCing without a reason.

Sup guys,wanted to share my problem with u.Im getting randomly dcing in around 30min~1h everytime.Tryed another private server,still the same.At the same time im playing leage of legends and talking on skype,non of them lagged or something showing the internet is stopping.Tryed to off the firewall,nothing works.Tryed to change the channel of the router,still the same.If there is someone had this problem and fixed it somehow let him pm me.
Old 01/18/2014, 06:23   #2

elite*gold: 2
if its about isro, its random or due to bot, if its private servers, then its just a crappy server issue

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help! I Keep DCing!
05/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Everytime my Pet(Snowman) picks up items I DC.. why?
DCing Every 5 Minutes
12/15/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Problem Solved. Please Close
why is my non-dc speedhack dcing?
02/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
okay im with patch 5098, everything updated, nothing screwed up. downloaded uco's multihack for patch 5098. he claims that his speedhacking is non-dc. but everytime i use it i dc. and im not one of those people that does like 1 billion clicks in a second and goes crazy with it. even if i do like 1 click every second or every 2 seconds, it stills dces. i was lvlin my warrior at bulls, making sure not to do too many clicks too quick, making sure i hit a monster every couple clicks, not...
Dcing from mysro
12/14/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
i keep getting dced from my sro and i think the cause of that is the autopotter cause im not losing connection. i got the autopotter from ecsro.net because the sibibots autopot thing doesnt work for me. is there another autopotter that DOESNT dc? and is good? or what should i make sibibots settings to use medium hp and mp pots?
Stop Dcing
06/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Is there a prog for stop disconnecting. If i use my router i dc frequently. or a prog that relog for when iam afk while iam mining...