Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The perfect build for SPEAR hibryd

Discussion on The perfect build for SPEAR hibryd within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/16/2009, 11:25   #31

elite*gold: 0
the best i think is Heuskal\Light\Cold and if you have some points at str go to Heuskal\Fire\Cold....this is my opinion......

And if you want a sugestion go S\S.....
Old 08/16/2009, 11:38   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by adytzablade View Post
the best i think is Heuskal\Light\Cold and if you have some points at str go to Heuskal\Fire\Cold....this is my opinion......

And if you want a sugestion go S\S.....
lol ? this about hyvbrids not about s\s or what build to choice
Old 08/16/2009, 11:40   #33

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by amzar89 View Post
LOL, too bad that Low_Riders isnt here to see another fail of you.
Let me explain it to you, little noob.

There are 2 types of Hybrids.
INT Hybrids & STR Hybrids.

INT Hybrids are INT Based means that most of their Stat Points are INT.
INT Hybrids = High Mag. Def/Atk but Low Phy Def/Atk(starting from 7:1 u r wrong)

STR Hybrids are STR Based means that most of their Stat Points are STR .
STR Hybrids =Low Mag Def/Atk but High Phy Def/Atk(these are the real fail, sir)

Why Yes to Lightning ?

- Because it has more usefull Skills(u r very wrong sir) than
Fire.

- Phantom can save your ass if its maxed(to run from people/mobs?)

- Lion Shouts perfect for Plvl at Ongs(use the heuksal move tht one b4 the passive any way hybrid is not the perfect plvler we all know thts a wizard job)

Why No to Fire ?

- Because maxing a Mastery for only 4-5 Skills(lets see Imbue/fire shield/Phy damage increase/2 nukes up to date(lvl 83 and lvl 96which why hybrid fire ppl AFTER 90 cap pwned and the fire wall and passive..isnt that enough?) (Imbue, Mag. Buff, Shield Buff, Fire Wall, Passive) which arent even meant to be used by INT Hbrids isnt really intelligent

- Because your Mag Def as a INT Hybrid is high enough(for a 7:1 its nothing to block a full int spear nuke without snow shield 7:1 do need ALOT OF Mag def...its not enough AT ALL)

-Because Lightning Nukes do nearly the same DMG with the Mag Atk Increase Buff(not if we got the 10% from light 32 )

-Because Speed Drugs cost a lot of Gold(u fail if u cant afford them)

- Because Phy Atk Power wont increase that much(witha 7:1 hybrid....u r VERY WRONG SIR since u wont use except 1 nuke then heuksal moves so u got the lvl 96 nuke and that is higher than the light in a way with the lvl 98 imbue lol thts why we choose fire in the first place ONLY FOR 7:1 HYBRIDS AND SO ON to 2:1---1:1 but 8:1 and 9:1 should go light ofcourse)

And most important of all because Fyzzix is a failure & fails at everything, so why even bother to listen at him, LOL ?!
He is wrong at anything he has ever said, just check out his Posts at botcave.net... so much fail.(Insulting others sir)
to the thread starter read that quote its like a guide to hybrid people...it may be helpfull
Old 08/16/2009, 11:49   #34

WorldDJ: Word to the post above. Finaly someone with sense in hybrids.
Thanks
1 User