Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem: ISRO IBot Host Ip Problem

Discussion on Problem: ISRO IBot Host Ip Problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Problem: ISRO IBot Host Ip Problem

Well I wanted to use the IBot so i was config It But when I used my hackshield it gives me that the Silkroad Server's are Maintanced And When I cheating edxSilkroadLoader6 It had: Host: g127.0.0.1,g127.0.0.1,g127.0.0.1,g127.0.0.1

So The Problem that is standing infront of me is that g in the ip which I don't know how to remove it e.e

May you help me please

Old 12/07/2013, 00:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Arabia 2

LV140 MOSHEN-SRO

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem] Problem with Kbot 6.32/Ibot 6.32
08/05/2012 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Hi all, I have problem with Kbot 6.32 and Ibot 4.32 http://i48.tinypic.com/2rnzmkj.png get user info... and nothing happens, after a while begins to charge from the beginning :( I tried on two computers and the problem is the same :( Edit: on other servers is Okay Please help me
[HELP] Problem with Host
06/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello all <3 i tryied to host a server (just for test ) in hamatchi...and it dont work i opened all from server i loged in from my host PC but when other one tryed to start the game it say server under inspection... some1 know what can be the problem?
[lima.city problem]Problem mt client host.
10/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi leute nach empfehlungen von epvpers membern wollte ich mal meinen client für musicinstructors(sorry wenn name falsch ist.) patcher auf lima-city hosten.jetzt hab ichn problem und zwar bekomme ich 173 dateien jetzt mal ohne den pack ordner nicht hochgeladen.jedes mal bricht er ab aber 207 andere dateien lädt er hoch.es handelt sich um cranks 2010er client. hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen.:confused::confused::confused::confused: