Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I cant Update the client to 1.204!!!!

Discussion on I cant Update the client to 1.204!!!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I cant Update the client to 1.204!!!!

When i start to update i get Error code 5 or error code 4 all the time!!!
what can i do to fix it?!
Old 07/29/2009, 20:08   #2

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,751
Have you tried restarting your PC? If you are on Vista/Win7 make sure you are running the Launcher as an Administrator privileged program (Run As Administer).

Make sure you don't have any PK2 tools running or any other programs that are using any client files either (which is why restarting is important.)

Finally, make sure you don't have any host file modifications or if you have any IP blocking programs, like Peer Guardian or Zone Alarm, make sure they are not blocking the connection to the Patch server (the IP is received via a packet!)
Old 07/29/2009, 20:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
Have you tried restarting your PC? If you are on Vista/Win7 make sure you are running the Launcher as an Administrator privileged program (Run As Administer).

Make sure you don't have any PK2 tools running or any other programs that are using any client files either (which is why restarting is important.)

Finally, make sure you don't have any host file modifications or if you have any IP blocking programs, like Peer Guardian or Zone Alarm, make sure they are not blocking the connection to the Patch server (the IP is received via a packet!)
I allready restat my PC i have windows Xp i dont use pk2 or any other program in the silkroad folder.
I dont have any of those programs and i even tryied to turn off the antivirus and all this didnt work =/

any other things can help?