Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Romanian players please read! :D

Discussion on Romanian players please read! :D within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Romanian players please read! :D

I wrote in english so that i wont make infractions since only german/english language is allowed.

I was boored so i sent a email to Joymax xD...yeah i know..lame xD

I sent them a suggestion ticket where i asked if its possible of making a server for our region(Romania).If you did not notice we (romanians) are very spread accros all servers.And i really mean it!There are alot of us playing on iSRO,other versions or on private servers.

Here is the answer i got:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reply from Silkroad Online
Jul 17, 2009 06:05:19 am [Silkroad Online Standard Time]
Hello, This is Silkroad Online.
Your question has been answered as below.

Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings from Joymax Customer Support Team!

We have received your email today regarding a suggestion for another version of Silkroad on your region. We appreciate this suggestion, what we are going to do is forward this concern to our Game Operations team for further study. Rest assured that we will try our best for the improvement of the game.

Thank you very much for your continued support and have a great day!

* Joymax will NEVER ask players about personal & account information, password, and credit card numbers, nor will they ever ask a player for a trade.

* To prevent the loss of accounts, we strongly recommend our users change password frequently.

Thank you for emailing Joymax Customer Support.

For further details and support, kindly visit our website at .

Sincerely yours,

Joymax Customer Support Team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well...they did not say that they will not make one nor confirm it.I am very glad that they even considered my suggestion was good enought and sent it to the "Game Operations" team.Who knows.If we will get a server for our region it would be GREAT!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2009, 10:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
RoSro, ahahahah, btw not bad idea, lots of romanians play sro, but u can't call romania a region.
Old 07/17/2009, 10:06   #3

great idea

btw .. we need a romanian private server not an 1x . but an romanian silkroad sounds great
Old 07/17/2009, 10:09   #4

i will keep "contact" with joymax maybe i get any real response like yes or not or some news related to this
Old 07/17/2009, 10:13   #5

Other languages are allowed in the forum and you cant be infracted for it. I have got confirmation from one of the admins here, you can even see in the complaint thread i made about recking. ( a mod was talking in dutch which i though wasnt allowed - but it was)

Btw im not romanian, just wanted to contribute that.
Old 07/17/2009, 10:18   #6

The message you got from JM is an auto message they send to users, who send e-miles to them.
Old 07/17/2009, 10:49   #7

And you guys really belive that **** from JOYMAX ?
LoL, Romanians are easy to fool.
Old 07/17/2009, 10:54   #8

yeah lets made rosro, tursro, espsro, ussro, casro, itsro, frasro.

lets seperate the international sro int many different national sros. **** about globalisation.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2009, 11:07   #9

lol xD
Old 07/17/2009, 11:25   #10

Recking is right, if they wouldnt make a new sro for the countries with loads of players (turkey, germany, egypt) theres no chance theyll do it for a country which has a guild or two in each server.
Old 07/17/2009, 11:52   #11

a guild or two that uve seen..omg..u cant know whos romanian cuz we usualy get in international guilds cuz we blend very easely with others.and also romanians are hard to distinguish from other nations.you really have no ideea how many of us there are out there
Old 07/17/2009, 11:57   #12

I certainly know that it would only be a fraction of the amount of turkish players.
Old 07/17/2009, 12:09   #13

yeah but think of it..how many turkish players buy silk?well let me tell you something.romanians are not buying silk on isro for a certain reason:in romania bank transactions are not allowed for persons under 18 years.if we did not had this stupid law i guarantee that all romanian players that have heard of sro will play it and over 80% will at least once buy silk.

dont get me wrong.there are alot of turks but just think of it:go to any server in a town and post:"Toti romanii deaicea sa mio suga"

i guarantee 100% that you will get over 100 pm's in the first 10 seconds with messages like these:"bag pula in mata" or "sugi pula"

so keep quiet until u got some real info 'bout us
Old 07/17/2009, 12:12   #14

Why do they have to make another one when all of you are playing in the ISRO. They are not going to spend money to open new servers when they can get money by pushing you to buy premium or else in ISRO.
About the e-mail- this is an auto responce e-mail. Do not believe Joymax's **** that they are going to mention it. If you want to open a server then you have to be a very large and well-known company that will definetly not contact Joymax by e-mail.
Old 07/17/2009, 12:29   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
romanians are not buying silk on isro for a certain reason:in romania bank transactions are not allowed for persons under 18 years.if we did not had this stupid law i guarantee that all romanian players that have heard of sro will play it and over 80% will at least once buy silk.
you give the killing argument, why there will be NEVER EVER a romanian sro version.