Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DISCUSSION] Auto log in

Discussion on [DISCUSSION] Auto log in within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/18/2009, 14:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
**** autologin...

i log in 18h

and still not in...

who can beat this?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer
08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279" a person named of Irius or some sort made the program. Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275 it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough. i managed to understand how to...
Binary Discussion Discussion
04/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
I dont think thats going to work, youve just made yourself a hell of alot of work :rolleyes: Would be better to ban advertising servers in this section since 90% of people moved over to binarys anyway, theres barely any source code released because everyone either uses LOFT or the binarys, neither of which really need code (LOFT needs a complete rewrite but nothing really specific) I would release a few things but all i can only really give out is some classes, all of my systems are...
GG Updated... Auto Hp, Auto loot, Auto summon not working anymore
11/29/2007 - Dekaron - 21 Replies
GG Updated again! all of my pinacle are not working...