Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wth happened to monsters?

Discussion on wth happened to monsters? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation wth happened to monsters?

Today i was grinding and i realised something unusual...

Maongs were orange, like this one:

but why after this update they are black?

sry for small pic.

same with small bunwangs, they now have the color of normal bunwangs (red)

I did not pk edit, and in csro the monsters have the normal color.

EDIT: 5 minutes after posting i saw a topic with the same motive as mine, so im sorry for posting again XD
Old 07/15/2009, 17:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
#Closed
It was posted again
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What happened?
07/26/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
What happened to the 2moons site? I can't get on the forum or anything. I know it was going down hill, but I didn't think it was this bad.
What ever happened to...
02/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 51 Replies
What ever happened to ESRO? when i use to play silkroad it was in development and i have not heard anything since.
AOS:U AND GU WHAT HAPPENED
12/27/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi guys i used to play UO ages ago, i used to play on age of shadows unleashed which was later changed to guardians unleashed, i just wanna know what happened to this shard and whether anyone can bring it back :P thank you
WTF happened....
03/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
This section used to be about people accually coding pservers now it's just translating, tq binary ruined this sub forum were c# sources used to be the hot topic. #request a subforum for binary so there's less spam here for us whowana accually learn c# and c++
Anyone know what happened to GA?
02/03/2009 - Combat Arms - 0 Replies
Well as the title says. I tried to go to the site today to check things out and got this msg. 403 Error - Forbidden You have recieved this message because the resource you have requested is not accessable by the webserver due to file permissions or other locking conditions. Please verify that you have access rights to the requested resource or that the Apache daemon has access rights to the requested resource before trying again. Also their loader isn't connecting ether. Not sure...