Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the best PVP in SIlkroad ?

Discussion on What is the best PVP in SIlkroad ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation What is the best PVP in SIlkroad ?

hi guys , i have been playing sro since 5 years and i have stopped 3 years ago since it was sooo pooring ((taxi all the time and stuff .. not worth it )) , but now since like 6 of my friends are playing it so i am going to play it too

of course i am not going to play on the stupid original money suckker time waster server.

i want to play on private like Dreamworld ( since my friends are in it )

ok .. now iam back , i have noticed max level is 135 i guess not 80 like it used to be

so i want to make a new chr (( my old was xbow + dagger ))

the best player in pvp .. i dont care about monsters

what i like ?

xbow (still) - bow - dagger - 2h sword - blade/shiled chiniess

iam interisted in any other chr too .. but the point is i want not to make mistake this time , i want to be sure about what iam doing

i like STR the one that killes not dies .

plz tell me ur suggestions , thanks
Old 07/06/2013, 01:56   #2

hello.

i donīt have an idea about privat servers.
And i donīt have an idea about level 135 and stuffs.

I have good pvp experience at the 80 / 90 and 110th cap on isro.

when no1 use a stealth hack (tool / bot), rogue is a fine and a good char who can beat up nearly everyone. with a cleric sub tree of course.

Warrior is a nice and strong char too, who can beat up nearly everyone too, with cleric.

I donīt like Bladers btw.

There is no best player in pvp, because silkroad is a group pvp game not an one vs one in front of a town, silly cape pvp.
Old 07/06/2013, 15:51   #3

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basti87 View Post
hello.

i donīt have an idea about privat servers.
And i donīt have an idea about level 135 and stuffs.

I have good pvp experience at the 80 / 90 and 110th cap on isro.

when no1 use a stealth hack (tool / bot), rogue is a fine and a good char who can beat up nearly everyone. with a cleric sub tree of course.

Warrior is a nice and strong char too, who can beat up nearly everyone too, with cleric.

I donīt like Bladers btw.

There is no best player in pvp, because silkroad is a group pvp game not an one vs one in front of a town, silly cape pvp.

so what kind of worrier u talking about .. 2h ? 2 axies ? .. 1 sword one shiled ?? chiness one sowrd one shiled ???

and about rouge , u know i have limited SP so i have to be sure which tree i pick !! .. i used to be Xbow/dagger !!! ... which was reallyy good but i didnt have any buffes ((cleric nor bard )) ... is it better if iam Xbow/bard(or cleric ) or Dagger/bard(or cleric ) ??

:m ofo:
Old 07/06/2013, 17:41   #4

elite*gold: 122
On mostly hightest caps like 120+ best are warrior/cleric roque/cleric or if on server was xgrains 25-30% the mix of them warrior/roque.. Ofc every other server got difference ballanced system of pvp.. Never make those **** like str/bard ... If u made it delete ur char..

I see that u didn't know much about sro, so let u know, that on pvp let gets for example roque/cleric u switching mix of those weapons... like make a healing orbit, then use xbow for knock down then fast switch for daggers with 3-combo.. Its mixed, remember about it that i cannot understand that you writing xbow/dagger ... xbow/dagger its roque! and u using the 2 types of weapons.. with cleric xbow daggers cleric and shield ofc.. For this cap guess so the best its roque/....
Old 07/07/2013, 23:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena__99 View Post
so what kind of worrier u talking about .. 2h ? 2 axies ? .. 1 sword one shiled ?? chiness one sowrd one shiled ???

and about rouge , u know i have limited SP so i have to be sure which tree i pick !! .. i used to be Xbow/dagger !!! ... which was reallyy good but i didnt have any buffes ((cleric nor bard )) ... is it better if iam Xbow/bard(or cleric ) or Dagger/bard(or cleric ) ??

:m ofo:
''so i want to make a new chr (( my old was xbow + dagger ))''
can't be serious u have 15 y/o?
simple for u x-bo+dagger= rogue 1 skill tree
one euro can have 2 skill tree u must farm the sp
u not do this last time
warrior/cleric its most versatile character for war/pvp
also glaiver/fire/force pure STR can be good with top pro gears.
Old 07/08/2013, 03:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xardoo View Post
On mostly hightest caps like 120+ best are warrior/cleric roque/cleric or if on server was xgrains 25-30% the mix of them warrior/roque.. Ofc every other server got difference ballanced system of pvp.. Never make those **** like str/bard ... If u made it delete ur char..

I see that u didn't know much about sro, so let u know, that on pvp let gets for example roque/cleric u switching mix of those weapons... like make a healing orbit, then use xbow for knock down then fast switch for daggers with 3-combo.. Its mixed, remember about it that i cannot understand that you writing xbow/dagger ... xbow/dagger its roque! and u using the 2 types of weapons.. with cleric xbow daggers cleric and shield ofc.. For this cap guess so the best its roque/....
ok i have asked alot .. someone with 7 account lvl 135 o the same privite server and he confinsed me with the warrioire .. so its warr/ something .... warrior/bard worrier/clenic warr/rouge
?? whcih one ??

knock down xbow 1-2 .. then sprint with warr/stun .. knock down again .... dagger extreem .. best shot ... if he is still alive anther big shot ...

or what is deal with cleric / warr

or bard warr ?
Old 07/08/2013, 07:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena__99 View Post
ok i have asked alot .. someone with 7 account lvl 135 o the same privite server and he confinsed me with the warrioire .. so its warr/ something .... warrior/bard worrier/clenic warr/rouge
?? whcih one ??

knock down xbow 1-2 .. then sprint with warr/stun .. knock down again .... dagger extreem .. best shot ... if he is still alive anther big shot ...

or what is deal with cleric / warr

or bard warr ?

Hello
rogue and warrior should be play with cleric
to resurrect your teammates and the healing of course

as a rogue you normally need your hurricane shot and your dagger combo skills with dagger desperate.

as a warrior you need your defense skills, sprint, knock back stuffs.
i donīt know how holy spell and dull is working on your privat server.

at the 110th cap on isro you had to add bleed with your dual axe (dull with shield or bind with cleric) to get an extra damage output.

(bleed reduced the defense of your opponents over 25%)
dull or bind let you hit with some skills of 1h / 2hand or axe stronger.

Personally i used the 2 hand for dare devil and turn rising (knock down) switched to axe and used some skills while he is laying on the bottom.
than used the stun axe combo and repeat the 2 hand skills.

With the dual axe you also can stun your opponents which gives extra damage for some other skills (when iam not wrong).
Old 07/09/2013, 01:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basti87 View Post
Hello
rogue and warrior should be play with cleric
to resurrect your teammates and the healing of course

as a rogue you normally need your hurricane shot and your dagger combo skills with dagger desperate.

as a warrior you need your defense skills, sprint, knock back stuffs.
i donīt know how holy spell and dull is working on your privat server.

at the 110th cap on isro you had to add bleed with your dual axe (dull with shield or bind with cleric) to get an extra damage output.

(bleed reduced the defense of your opponents over 25%)
dull or bind let you hit with some skills of 1h / 2hand or axe stronger.

Personally i used the 2 hand for dare devil and turn rising (knock down) switched to axe and used some skills while he is laying on the bottom.
than used the stun axe combo and repeat the 2 hand skills.

With the dual axe you also can stun your opponents which gives extra damage for some other skills (when iam not wrong).

that sounds really good , iam really excited about it

(( the privite server is exactly same with the normal server
except its easier to lvlup and have good gold ))

maybe if i know what i will have .. might be easier for me to make a choice ...

what skills i will get when i swith to worrier if i made warr/brad or warr/vleric ??

iam lvl 135 (( which is the max lvl in the privit server now )) 11million sp remains xD
Old 07/09/2013, 09:16   #9

if you got so much sp, just add every skill.
do not make warr/bard, thats a useless build
Old 07/09/2013, 12:56   #10

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Morning,

as far as I'm concerned, there is no best build, it all comes down to the players set, and gameplay style. But, I suggest warrior/rogue.
Old 07/09/2013, 17:18   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Morning,

as far as I'm concerned, there is no best build, it all comes down to the players set, and gameplay style. But, I suggest warrior/rogue.
guess you'ld suggest that to experienced players, this guy, i dont think he has much experience, this is one of the most complicated builds ingame, chinese are the easiest to handle for people with least experience (and they are strong if they have the sro-r skill system applied) else ild recommend warrior/cleric or rouge/cleric first, if you can handle one, or both of them, then you could go warrior/rouge as its the strongest in my opinion aswell