Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any one remember this?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any one remember this?

and the second part

Any one remember some coments aggresive and insults?

to this ppl : NOOOOOBS , THIS BUG IS FIXED ALREADY , HAHAHAHAH , IGNORANT ....

to the ppl that help me sending it to joymax , THX FOR U HELP , THE SRO CAN CHANGE IF AND ONLY IF WE HELP TO BACK THE SRO BALANCE

Old 06/23/2009, 21:58   #2

That's not a bug. And if it is it shouldn't be.

Sure you can't be debuffed but you can't move!

If your up against a blader and your a nuker or a ranged char then who cares. They can't touch you unless you get rid of it then you debuff them.

And you talk of the SRO balance wtf man euros are overpowered as it is.

Old 06/23/2009, 22:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmym View Post
That's not a bug. And if it is it shouldn't be.

Sure you can't be debuffed but you can't move!

If your up against a blader and your a nuker or a ranged char then who cares. They can't touch you unless you get rid of it then you debuff them.

And you talk of the SRO balance wtf man euros are overpowered as it is.
em kid , the no bug that u mean is fixed , u no think is a bug , but Joymax is agree with me and fix it , check on u server , debuf inside walls is now possible

have fun ...
Old 06/23/2009, 23:53   #4

And joymax are the most clever people in the world aren't they. Next thing they'll ban all gold bots.

LOL NEXT JOKE.

Old 06/24/2009, 13:10   #5

If you're trying to make a point here and flame at people be sure to use proper english so we might not think you're a ####.
Old 06/25/2009, 19:24   #6

pssssssst this sucks -_-

« [Bot-Cave]Sbot Updates | Michael jackson Died »