Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ibot not attacking anything?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ibot not attacking anything?

SRO-R. Ok so I set location, put on "normal attack" but still it just selects the white spider and uses the health pots and the universal pills. What do I do?

Old 06/23/2013, 12:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,629
have you selected which skills / imbue are going to be used?

« Pt for farming sp | Deleveln 2012 // releveling 2012 »

Similar Threads
Attacking islands on 0hp
12/23/2012 - Seafight - 12 Replies
hi ive seen hitting islands on 0 hp works again as many people are doing it, but i cannot seem to do it right so please could someone tell me what i need to do aswell as being on 0hp to be able to hit an island without it hitting back. thanks
Apo is attacking BOD again !
10/16/2012 - Shaiya - 8 Replies
Latest News WE ARE UNDER-DDoS Attack’s BY EXTREME , OCTOBER 16, 20120NOTICE Rebirth Shaiya p-server DDoS us !!!
la bot not attacking
07/26/2011 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
having problems with the la bot it worked great the first day then the 2nd day it will auto pick but not auto attack just stands there....... ive changed nothing so wdf is up any help would be great thxs:handsdown:
Ibot problem (attacking)
02/21/2011 - SRO Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
When my char goes to spot it buffs normally and starts attack.. it kills few monsters and then it just stops attacking them?? My two chars has this problem but one does not.. anyone have this same problem or knows way to fix this??:( I have this problem when my chars are on clientless (expect one).
Non-PvP Npc Attacking
02/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
On normal servers, when you attempt to kill some NPC of the opposite factions, two very bad things can happen: 1. The factional NPCs can attack you, and you will not be able to attack them back due to the "Invalid Target" message. e.g. attacking Astranaar 2. The factional NPCs PvP enable you, and surrounding players of the opposite faction can burn you into the ground. e.g. attacking Orgrimmar The solution lies within the use of a pet. Usually this pertains to either a Hunter or a...