Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pt for farming sp

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pt for farming sp

Hi there..

I'm new with silkroad and still learning me how to play this game. I saw a guide that explain how to do pt for farming sp at nogs...

This my party:

Wi/Bard lvl120

3x wi
2x brad
1x Cleric
1x Warlock

That i want to trian so later i use them for gold farming...

My problem here is that this chare is around lvl 20-29 and now it is time for dlvling some of them but the problem is that when i try to dlvl from 29 back to 20 the lvl stay at 29 0% exp and never gos down to lvl 28. How can i dlvl them or got any good guide how to go forwerd to next monsters?

Thanks and sorry for my english :P

Old 06/17/2013, 13:58   #2

You can't dlvl on Sro-R , guess you neither can on Isro-r, better keep a 3gap and level them up since it's just a gold pt you do NOT need ALOT of Sp. Btw a warrior is very useful in pts.

Old 06/17/2013, 15:30   #3

elite*gold: 260
since you posted then i suppose you're asking for iSRO version.
let me try to complete your line-up:
4 - wizzards
1 - warlock
1 - bard
1 - warrior
1 - cleric
this is an ideal gold bot party (for me).
Old 06/17/2013, 15:52   #4

Thanks guys for your help..

i got

3x wiz/cleric
1x brad/wiz
1xBrad/Cleric
1x Cleric
1x Warlock
1x Warrior/Cleric

That should do the job right?

Old 06/18/2013, 12:58   #5

elite*gold: 261
lvl with 0 gap to 105 and farm in job temple then, its 100x faster.
Old 06/19/2013, 17:03   #6

Do that what the user wrote above me.
My Party is lvl 85+ now and i never had problems with sps.
Everyone have 80-100k sps left.

Dont skill warrior attack skills
Dont skill wizzard firemastery use ice and earth its the best thing.

Btw.
3x wiz
1x Bard
1x Cleric
1x Warlock
2x Warriors (cause you can protect 4 chars with the warriors and donīt need to worry about deaths).
Old 06/19/2013, 18:53   #7

ild surely use fire as its strongest attacks, just dont skill lightning (talkin about wizz)
Old 06/21/2013, 16:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by speacher View Post
ild surely use fire as its strongest attacks, just dont skill lightning (talkin about wizz)

Depends on your spot ...
Ongs (33-34)
Penons (54)
Eagles (72)
at Qin Shin Tomb (jangan cave) 81+ ~ 88+
or at Alexandria 100+ - 109+ Mobs you have good crowded spots.

This means aoe attacks are the best, cause normal mobs will die through it very fast, donīt have a chance to attack your party.

And as a wizzard you can cast Earth Quake, Blizzard and Earth squall without an delay.

Using aoe also on normal mobs brings a fast kill speed.

I skilled meteor for an test, thanks that i will get a retrain skill book with lvl 100 ...
but using meteor on party mobs can kill it without the others in the area and this can cost time.
Maybe its worth for pt giants but it isnīt worth to skill the whole fire tree for the meteor only.

Thats why i use this 3 attacks only.

And yes you are right
lightning is bad in aoe damage but good for pvp cause of his charge squall or teleport skills
Old 06/21/2013, 17:05   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basti87 View Post
Depends on your spot ...
Ongs (33-34)
Penons (54)
Eagles (72)
at Qin Shin Tomb (jangan cave) 81+ ~ 88+
or at Alexandria 100+ - 109+ Mobs you have good crowded spots.

This means aoe attacks are the best, cause normal mobs will die through it very fast, donīt have a chance to attack your party.

And as a wizzard you can cast Earth Quake, Blizzard and Earth squall without an delay.

Using aoe also on normal mobs brings a fast kill speed.

I skilled meteor for an test, thanks that i will get a retrain skill book with lvl 100 ...
but using meteor on party mobs can kill it without the others in the area and this can cost time.
Maybe its worth for pt giants but it isnīt worth to skill the whole fire tree for the meteor only.

Thats why i use this 3 attacks only.

And yes you are right
lightning is bad in aoe damage but good for pvp cause of his charge squall or teleport skills
meteor and salamander blow are strongest attacks and also aoe, ild use those for sure on a GP and meteor also in general as blizzard + earthquake + ground rave are just 3 attacks....dunno ur cooldown times, but mine are too high for just 3 attacks, so add meteor, charged squall is useless noob dmg...as you said you're at lvl 80 mobs or something so guess i got a bit more experience and i would advice you to use it as i just said...

you will never see parties just using those skills u just named, besides if its crowded enough then the fire skills also make aoe dmg, else the spot aint that crowded and in that case it also doesnt matter that uve got less aoe dmg cuz u kill the mobs too fast anyways
Old 06/22/2013, 18:04   #10

there is no problem with the cool down.
Begin with
Earth Quake, Ground Rave, Blizzard, Ground Rave, Earth Quake .....

But you are right with fire and aoe, but it cost to much sp .... skill 1 book and 2 skills just for a GP
Old 06/22/2013, 21:27   #11

i also use meteor for normal mobs....lightning is still the biggest sp waste, but take it as u like, just telling u from experience and looking at others that everyone uses it, must be a reason why

« True about isro and sror? | Ibot not attacking anything? »