Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Video]Why silkroad servers are full.

Old 06/17/2009, 19:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Word! When you can change any and everything in the game, why creating Lv1 Chars and stuck them somewhere .. rather i would just close some slots, so it looks like someone is logged (what im trying to explain is, 1 slot > 1 dummy which takes that slot). Moreover it seems like those charakters are made for keeping elixirs or something..

We all know that Goldbots takes pretty much slots of the serverslots .. however dont forget this point: The players run more then 1 charakter, they got like 3 botting charakters or more, a few own goldbots, a few stallers and so on ..
Hell yea i've seen a guild with stallers (10-15) in jangan and i bet they all belong to the same ****** which log them in .. players are greedy thats why the situation it is now ..

If someone begins to play a MMO those days, they mostly ask for Hacks, Bots or something similar .. we are just to lazy to play the game like it should be (i dont say its easy to get to lvl 100 and Farm by hands on Silkroad ..) .. so finally im saying .. dont pinpoint only Joymax, .. Joymax just uses the current situation to get maximum out of it .. and if we say the truth, beside Venus (highest Legitplayers what i heard), .. there wouldnt be any real FF Lvl 100 Charakters running around when Joymax would ban regardless of the Silkpurchase any players which use bots ..

Bad english today .. but I think you got what i wanted to say
All said.

Old 06/18/2009, 12:26   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by purex123456 View Post
how do you know its joymax thats filling the servers up and not another guy?

Who is that idiot to make 50+ lvl 1 chars and put them in const and just do nothing with them.
Ps: they moved the chars from there

« With what way u log in SRO ? | A solution to gold bots that will please all parties »