Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Euro Party Setup question

Discussion on Euro Party Setup question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Euro Party Setup question

Hello everyone, I have an 8/8 Euro pt 1 warrior, 1 str cleric, 2 bard, 3 wiz, 1 lock. Basically I use my warrior for buffing and luring but I was wondering if I should replace my lock for another warrior to be able to lure from 2 sides but then I would have to sacrifice debuffs and fast kills on GPS. Which setup would be best for killing mobs YOUR own level and not 9+ higher?
Old 06/05/2013, 09:53   #2

elite*gold: 260
with the latest update, i guess it would be better with the following setup:
1 - str cleric
1 - int bard
1 - int warlock
2 - str warriors
3 - int wizards
i based this on your statement in training with mobs of your own level.
Old 06/05/2013, 10:55   #3

depends on the server he plays at, because i just found out after reaching lvl 45 in sro-r that they dont have the awesome world skill for bards, which makes 1 bard basically useless as a chinese force could do mana + healing orbit and it could replace the bard + cleric

though if its about isro its fine to have a party with 1 bard. I'ld go for a warlock/cleric, make it attack like a normal warlock, though let him make healing orbit, then you wont need a cleric and u can replace it by a 2nd bard or a 4th wizz (in my case it was a 2nd bard as awesome world didnt exist yet) but for that your party should be strong enough ofcourse to survive with only healing orbit
Old 06/05/2013, 21:33   #4

elite*gold: 261
1 warrior
1 cleric
2 bards
3 wizzs
1 warlock / 4 wizz 0 warlock
Old 06/06/2013, 09:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
with the latest update, i guess it would be better with the following setup:
1 - str cleric
1 - int bard
1 - int warlock
2 - str warriors
3 - int wizards
i based this on your statement in training with mobs of your own level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGooN View Post
1 warrior
1 cleric
2 bards
3 wizzs
1 warlock / 4 wizz 0 warlock
Both of these are good, i suggest a warlock, all statuses can go onto GP ect.