Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is this build worth my SP?

Discussion on Is this build worth my SP? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is this build worth my SP?

??

Stats (1-91 INT - 91-100 STR)
Old 05/30/2009, 16:33   #2

Hell no. Maybe back in 80 cap it would have worked..

Look at the post date.. Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:18 pm
Old 05/30/2009, 16:37   #3

I know, I was just asking if it would work now

Edit: Do you know an up to date Dual build? (or isn't that good anymore?)
Old 05/30/2009, 17:10   #4

glavie/blader whit fire pure str is a pretty decent dual
Old 05/30/2009, 19:29   #5

I don't think any dual build will be good..
Old 05/30/2009, 20:08   #6

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Yeah,dual builds are out of discussion I guess.
Darklord`s build might be the best one atm but I wouldn`t do it.
Old 05/30/2009, 20:19   #7

Yeah dual builds are outdated, if you want light and ice build i would suggest 8:1 or 7:1 int bich/light/ice lvled to 100.
Old 05/30/2009, 20:48   #8

#Close request.

I hope you don't mind I did that, Fyzzix, but I think it's pretty obvious why.

Dual builds suck at our current level cap.
Old 05/31/2009, 12:35   #9

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Well it's outdated guide though u can still try any build u want
dual ints are rare now (almost none)
so i won't close the thread as long as someone could post any new dual build
and i feel u would like to hear more
Old 05/31/2009, 16:21   #10

So people, can you comment
And if you would know a good guide for the 100 CAP! s/s Ice Light Bich or a dual build for ints based chars please post it here.
Old 06/01/2009, 15:02   #11

#Bump
Old 06/04/2009, 15:51   #12

actually, i would not say duals our out of the question and ok lets ask me why. If your a force str char your generally... Weapon / force / fire.

If you pvp someone who has holyword you dont stop even though your force is almost completely pointless now, so why not change force for another weapon. Lets look at some builds at the 100 cap, becuase i have been debation about this for a very long time.

Bicheon / Heuskal / Fire (FF 100)

Ok well this seems pretty solid here, you have 100 chain to get full divisions and than you can switch to your glaive, and hit harder than if you had a blade. Also when in trouble you have KDs whcih can be used. Against nukers i imajine this would also work well, with the fire mag increase and also the chance to KD and Block from being a blader, i dont see why this wouldnt do well in pvp.

Bicheon / Bow / fire

Well as before you get the division and weaken from chains but you also get darkness and more stuns and also KB 2x. I could imajine doing a chain to get debuff KBing the opponent, than a Strong and Anti bow, i think we could look at a strong build here again.

Bow / Heuskal / Fire

I dont see too much here myself, with the glaive you would have a passive HP and also chances to KB and stun, and also than you have the bow to stun and KB further, but for me i dont think this build gains much from these 2 masterys.

Ok well now thats full str chars, lets look at int.

Unfortuantly yes with INT this becomes difficult, as i noticed from 90 and now 100 cap, generaly two masterys are needed either Fire / Cold or Light / Cold. Both prove strong supports with most int chars, so what would we do if we want to make this dual int.. what options do we have. I wont explain the skills just the masterys this time as they are the same benefits from being pure str.

Cold / Heuskal / Bicheon - This could be prommising, you have your snow, and a few nukes. Your choice of armour would be garment i would pressume.

Light / Heuskal / Bicheon - unfortuantly with this build your not only loosing snow but your also loosing any fire protection geenrally lowering your chars defence completely, i dont think this could work no matter what armour you used.

Fire / Heuskal / Bicheon - against other nukers your not going to do too bad, with the fire mag increase but with the no option of snow, i dont think this would do well against full str chars. on the other hand your nukes are going to be pretty good despite the loss of light.

I didnt include bow becuase i dont think bow would work very well at all for a dual nuker build. I feel bow rely alot on crits and being pure int your not going to get a great increase on damage from them.

Hope this helps it only took me 30 mins to write up so its pretty rough. I might experiment on this if i can somehow but these are just my views, please feel free to discuss what i have mentioned.
Old 06/04/2009, 18:32   #13

well seeing from what you typed I wouldn't pick them but, isn't it possible to not max heuksal, only stun or summit?

I'm a novice at this so bear with me

But I really appreciate what you wrote
Old 06/07/2009, 00:30   #14

oh yeh of course you dont have to take EVERY skill if you took 2 masteries i wouldnt do that myself its a waste of sp, if you plan on the heuskal take the moves that can stun and KB and the passive of course and fanning series, leave the rest.
Old 06/07/2009, 09:52   #15

Well I'll think I'll pass and just make bich ice light.
Thanks though