Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[agbot] SROR

Discussion on [agbot] SROR within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[agbot] SROR

hey i did every think right. but i keep getting the "inspection error"
i pressed "no" on the 1st massege of the media patcher
and edded the 127......line on "host" file...still dont work for me...help plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SROR agBot?
03/22/2013 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
after i did every thing i need to make agBot work on SRO-R and trying to launch it tells me that the server is under inspection...after i "repatch" the media pk2 back to the original one i can lauch the game but bot wont work some 1 help me plz
help: agbot with hs SroR
10/28/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i try configure the hs bypass with ProjectHsBypass1.4.. i configure with the ip of SroR 31.193.168.140 later open silkroad launcher and open client finally works.. "Can we connect to Hackshield?" YEs but when i open de agbot 5.3.8 all good.. but clientless not works.. Connect to HS server firts.. and i cant run the clientless.. i no have idea with not works... can help me??
Wtb Isro / SroR Char ISRO115+ / SroR 100+
04/08/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
As You Can see im interested in Buying a Isro Char Level 115+ or a Silkroad R Char 100+ Isro Char: Must be FF Rare/Legend Set Money Level 115+ Server doesnt metter!
AgBot Crashing on 3 clients -- 1 agbot- 2 normal
11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi... pvpers can someone explain me hoW to make a comp to can use 1 agbot client and 2 normals... cuz when i open 1 agbot and 2 normals my bot just crash and Bot Char STAYING ;;;););) pls HELP