Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ice Effects useless or powerfull ? Need Advice

Discussion on Ice Effects useless or powerfull ? Need Advice within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ice Effects useless or powerfull ? Need Advice

Hello,

I am not sure how ice skills work with the new 120 cap.
In the 110 cap, Holy spell opponents couldn´t get freezes cause of the 100% immunity.

Holy spell changed to 50% now. And i have a few Questions.

1. Is it possible to freeze Euro characters ? or Chinese with the Fire Shield thing ?
2. If 1. is possible which difference will make the accessory enhancements "Reduces the duration of Freeze Effect" (20% on all 4 items)?
3. Is it worth to skill one of them, even when it only can effect Chinese players ?

I don´t want to skill the Ice Imbue (5% chance for freezing) even when i have Arrow Combos , but these Frost Nova skills with a 50% chance of freezing and 100% for slow sounds very good, when it would work.

Thanks for your help
Old 04/10/2013, 05:23   #2

Accessories 20% reduce is additive which means you can get a total of 80%.
Now put on top of that the Chinese Fire Shield or Europe Holy Spell you get 100% immunity.

Basically, it the most useless imbue to get.
Old 04/10/2013, 13:20   #3

alright
thank you