Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SROR agBot?

Discussion on SROR agBot? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SROR agBot?

after i did every thing i need to make agBot work on SRO-R and trying to launch it tells me that the server is under inspection...after i "repatch" the media pk2 back to the original one i can lauch the game but bot wont work
some 1 help me plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help: agbot with hs SroR
10/28/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i try configure the hs bypass with ProjectHsBypass1.4.. i configure with the ip of SroR 31.193.168.140 later open silkroad launcher and open client finally works.. "Can we connect to Hackshield?" YEs but when i open de agbot 5.3.8 all good.. but clientless not works.. Connect to HS server firts.. and i cant run the clientless.. i no have idea with not works... can help me??
Wtb Isro / SroR Char ISRO115+ / SroR 100+
04/08/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
As You Can see im interested in Buying a Isro Char Level 115+ or a Silkroad R Char 100+ Isro Char: Must be FF Rare/Legend Set Money Level 115+ Server doesnt metter!
AgBot Crashing on 3 clients -- 1 agbot- 2 normal
11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi... pvpers can someone explain me hoW to make a comp to can use 1 agbot client and 2 normals... cuz when i open 1 agbot and 2 normals my bot just crash and Bot Char STAYING ;;;););) pls HELP