Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

start button desapears

Discussion on start button desapears within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
start button desapears

i have a problem and its not me the only one who has this problem. when i select the SRO launcher everything pops out good the news the start button and everything. but when i press the start button the launcher starts to load then it desapears and nothing happens and the start button desapears... helppp plzz
Old 03/01/2013, 00:53   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,765
- Right click "Silkroad.exe"

- click "Always run as Administrator"

- Click compatability, then click windows 98 then click apply.

- Try again

if the error still occurs, pm me or reply here and i'll be happy to help.
Old 03/30/2013, 20:35   #3

got same problem :S :/ !!
what can i do ?

i reinstall it alot .. i downloaded it alot too :S
i change the folder and the drive too

any solution ?
Old 04/04/2013, 17:28   #4

hm did you got the newest update ( newest version ) ? maybe any bot does problems, or your firewall , check it, run as admin , change compatability like Creationist said, maybe do one screenshot for us

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Start button?
01/10/2011 - Grand Chase - 13 Replies
So umm... Is the start button suppose to be deactivated? I noticed that for my patcher, it auto starts. Sometimes i just wanna patch w/o starting the game. Does that happen to anyone else? Does anyone know how to alter the patcher to change this?
SRO Start Button
06/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
So my friend got problem with start button...(he's too stupid to post own thread lol...)When he runs sro start button won't appear.He tried everything.He went to silkroad official site and then tried and it didn't worked.He tried on ecsro and same problem.Problem may be in his connection?idk. Don't post run sro and wait few minutes couz he tried it already.
Start Button
05/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
mabye it has allredy been asked.. but i cant see the start button.. i tryed to reinstall with the anti virus closed, the firewall desactivated.. still cant get it right. someone can help?
Help Start Button
04/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Everytime i start up SRO the start button doesnt appear and i checkd joymax website for a fix and they said it was a firewall but i dont have a firewall and my client version is v1.180 and i saw somewhere that the client version was 1.184 so im guessin the my so called firewall is blocking it from updating and i need some help
start button
04/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi all from the latest 10 hours, wen i open the game. every time the start button dont appeard. end sometimes is says, the server is upgradein or somting like this. i dont know waht to do, plizz somone help mi (wen this hapend before wen i was log in to silkroad site its fix this problem) but now nothing help, even reinstall of the game not fix it. i hev a primium, end i loss this time im sory if my english is not good.