Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SBOT Registering problem!

Discussion on SBOT Registering problem! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SBOT Registering problem!

Hi i am trying to register,in the registration page for SBOT but i get a blank page and <<please use the register button above to register>> message..I click on register but it doesnt show me the blanks like in other pages so i can put my info..It just keep showing me <<please use the register button above to register>>.Help me please!
Old 11/18/2013, 20:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizanioktonokost View Post
Hi i am trying to register,in the registration page for SBOT but i get a blank page and <<please use the register button above to register>> message..I click on register but it doesnt show me the blanks like in other pages so i can put my info..It just keep showing me <<please use the register button above to register>>.Help me please!
do you get how to fix that or how to register???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with registering to SWSRO2
08/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys :) I'm having a problem in which I can't register to SWSRO2 because of an invalid invitation code which I just purchased yesterday from srokey :( What do I do?
problem registering accnt with ECSRO
09/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3163/75802741.j pg i get this error when trying to make my accnt :( somebody please help mee :)
..--=Registering problem=--..
06/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey all, the OLD SjSro register page seems to be online, and registering goes fine.... BUT, whenever i want to login on the server( Old SjSro Server), it says my ID and PW are wrong :/ Can anyone expain this ? thnx
Sbot Multi-Client Problem (Sbot crack)
06/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I can use 1 client fine(my main botting client) Then i try to open more clients, but i get sro_client.exe has stopped working so my original client crash's. Ive read the sbot crack multi client information and it doesnt seem to help me. Any suggestions? D:
Problem with registering of Ocx files(Agbot)(only GER)
06/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/9339/guguguve5. jpg