Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Sbot registration

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sbot registration

I'm having problems when i'm trying to register for a new account on Sbot. Whenever i press register it says "Please use the "Register" button above to register!" when i press the register button above it redirects me to the same message. Anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2013, 13:10   #2

Sbot the Regi ist Closed ... buy a account in ebay or epvp!

Old 02/21/2013, 20:00   #3

its working perfectly
Old 02/25/2013, 20:26   #4

same!

I'm having the same problem too..and the administrators havent helped me yet..does anyone knows what to do ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_d7 View Post
its working perfectly
what do you mean its working perfectly..have you tried to register now and everything was ok..for me its just keep showing me the same message<< please use the register button above >> again and again!

Old 01/10/2015, 20:07   #5

Same here

Similar Threads
Phpbb3-Xauth Bridge [nutzt eure Foren Registration als In-Game User Registration]
12/02/2012 - Minecraft Guides & Strategies - 13 Replies
Phpbb3-Xauth Bridge Version 1.0 Alpa Ich habe das PhpBB3 so verändert das ihr es mit xAuth verwenden könnt Im Detail bedeutet das: Eure User müssen sich dann in eurem Forum Registrieren um auf eurem Server spielen zu können. Nach der Foren Registration sind diese dann automatisch In-Game registriert das hat zum Vorteil, das die User zwar etwas länger für die Registration brauchen ihr aber all eure User im Forum und In-Game unter dem gleichen Namen findet. Benötige Files Das...
Sbot Registration
06/05/2011 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
Why the registration is closed? & is it ever gonna open again? coz I've been waiting since forever.. :( I don't get it why did they close it :S I mean if they keep it open then the accounts selling thingy will be over & everyone will pay monthly to use it..sounds right to me
SBot - Sell/Store Items from Pet? And SBot experience with German Sro
06/06/2010 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Hey, my friend and i searched, how we can sell things from our Pick Pet. Does anyone know? And... In my last Question Theard somebody said SBot work with all Languags. So does anyone have experience with iSRO in German and SBot? Because it would be great if i could play iSRO in German :D My Chars: Glaive, Wizz, Bow, Barde (Because of the Attackskill Names)