Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling 90-101

Discussion on Leveling 90-101 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Leveling 90-101

Hello ive stopped playing for a while on SROR and returned recently and i have a question?
What is the fastest way to level to level 101 right now im level 93 china nuker FF moon set?
I would be thankful if someone answers this Thanks all.
Old 01/20/2013, 13:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Killing the uniques at B3 at Downhang Cave, when you reach 95, pay a taxi on 101 mobs.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
90-101, leveling guide

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[POWER-LEVELING] Power-leveling service for WILDHUNTER ALL world
05/22/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Only for Maplesea I'm currently providing affordable power-leveling services for ALL type of jobs in ANY world you want. You will be providing me an account, best if its empty as i will not be responsible for anything missing in it, to train on. The IGN of the character will be decided by you. Additional request such as which stats and skills to add should be stated with purchase else i would be adding them on which i think could fasten my training speed. Payment method will be either...
Aion Hand Leveling/Guaranteed Pure Hand Leveling.
01/14/2011 - Aion Trading - 117 Replies
Hi all, Titles says all ,we are here offering the service of aion hand leveling. Its 100% hand leveling. and we can not accept many orders at one time cuz we don't want to let you down(waiting for a long time be4 we start for you). All that you need to do is to contact our online support to check if there are free levelers at that specific moment. Aion Power Leveling 1-20 1.You keep all gears and kinah 2.Free to train your toon's skill while we level for you 3.Estimated Time: 30...