Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Isro bot charge back

Discussion on Isro bot charge back within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Isro bot charge back

Hello all so i have buggs in my bot and i am planning to make a charge back... It's not illegal or something, i bought bot from
Old 04/16/2009, 20:23   #2

download newest bot from botsmall . c o m it should be working fine,if you still have problems go to their forum or support and tell them.
Old 04/16/2009, 20:51   #3

i have newest version i tell the problem for the support,but i'm planning to buy sbot,so i just want to ask charge back is legal or no?
Old 04/16/2009, 21:31   #4

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
charge back
that word means getting your money back , Illegal if u take money back for something u already got ..
and if someone promised u to give u something u don't get it u make charge back

now u can judge the whole thing yourself

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Banned for charge back
02/01/2014 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hello everybody , just to say that one of my acc's got banned coz of charge back , a dude charged silks on my acc and he used chargeback or whatever it was...Just lost 2 chars , and lots of stuffs , any idea how i can get my acc unbanned? Thanks for your answers :handsdown:
Charge back
09/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I need answer from only who got expert in this or know what should i do my friend bought silk from a guy that was trustfull and he charged for him with the new system of joymax to charge from visa cards and he made a farm and finished and made every thing he wanted and got som wep d10 but unexpected thing he got banned in last visa card inspection of joymax due to charge back and he dont know what he should do he's ready to pay the value of the silk he charged or how should he...
Charge Back
09/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I need answer from only who got expert in this or know what should i do my friend bought silk from a guy that was trustfull and he charged for him with the new system of joymax to charge from visa cards and he made a farm and finished and made every thing he wanted and got som wep d10 but unexpected thing he got banned in last visa card inspection of joymax due to charge back and he dont know what he should do he's ready to pay the value of the silk he charged or how should he...
SRO charge back
01/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Can anyone inform me about this chargeback.How does it work and do i get my whole money back.( i know the acc will be banned )
Is it possible to charge back via Visa?
12/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
I want to buy character from someone ,and he bought silks from Visa. So my question is if It is possible do charge back?