Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Only For Mature People Plz

Discussion on Only For Mature People Plz within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Only For Mature People Plz

Hi All

Im posting this because i saw alot of threads about people that had got scammed because of bots and things like that and almost all the people here just writte bad things about the autors of the threads and i really cant understand why they all writte bad things because i think if someone make a thread saying that his character got scammed by using any programs is because he want to WARN all the players that are using the same program, why im posting this to, very simple i posted an info about how my character got scammed by using an specific bot, i wrote that thread with my *help mode* turned on because i know that alot of players use the same bot that scammed me months ago, and what kind of replys i got?

*go and f*** yourself*
*im happy because u got scammed stupid*

And alot of things like that, the thing is that i really dont care because im just trying to warn all the players that use the same bot that scammed me because if u use ur brain im not getting my stuff back by posting what happened to me here .

But the big question is why people have to say bad things about the player that had posted the thread about his character status?

Note: Sorry for my english i know is kinda bad
Old 04/12/2009, 03:20   #2

I have to disagree with you, they don't insult or flame you at all(well, some of them does) but instead they know(the persons that "insult" you) that the posters of these programs are completely safe and has being moderator approved before any download. And, if there's no moderator approval I suggest you to wait(no, they DON'T have to be 24/7 on the forum, they have lives) until one of them comes and approves or disapproves it. Anyways, I suggest you to keep your pc clean always and only download stuff from trusted sites and that has being approved by staff of that specific forum.

The best way to keep these forums clean is to just ignore those comments done by some people here.
Old 04/12/2009, 04:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro0078 View Post
I have to disagree with you, they don't insult or flame you at all(well, some of them does) but instead they know(the persons that "insult" you) that the posters of these programs are completely safe and has being moderator approved before any download. And, if there's no moderator approval I suggest you to wait(no, they DON'T have to be 24/7 on the forum, they have lives) until one of them comes and approves or disapproves it. Anyways, I suggest you to keep your pc clean always and only download stuff from trusted sites and that has being approved by staff of that specific forum.

The best way to keep these forums clean is to just ignore those comments done by some people here.
I know what u r saying and i understand u but the thing is that im not saying that the mods of this site are guilty of anything the thing im trying to say is that some of the ppl here when they read any thread about a hack problem the first thing they think is * that guys is just an *AUP* (Animal Using A Pc)
some of the players that get hacked can be an AUP but not all because im sure that i got hacked by the program that i used not by any of my mistakes and ppl cant understand that they just say *the program is safe and u r the stupid one* thats all.
Old 04/12/2009, 04:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeck View Post
I know what u r saying and i understand u but the thing is that im not saying that the mods of this site are guilty of anything the thing im trying to say is that some of the ppl here when they read any thread about a hack problem the first thing they think is * that guys is just an *AUP* (Animal Using A Pc)
some of the players that get hacked can be an AUP but not all because im sure that i got hacked by the program that i used not by any of my mistakes and ppl cant understand that they just say *the program is safe and u r the stupid one* thats all.
I suggest that instead of paying too much attention to those "AUP" you just ignore them and do as much as you can do to prove them they're wrong, therefore i still think you didn't got hacked by those programs since I've been using them for almost 2 years now and thankfully i haven't had any hacks at all.

PS: Where are you from? I see you wrote the Caribbean
Old 04/12/2009, 05:01   #5

elite*gold: 20
Some people feel good turning others down, best thing is to ignore them, like xpro0078 already said.
Old 04/12/2009, 05:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro0078 View Post
I suggest that instead of paying too much attention to those "AUP" you just ignore them and do as much as you can do to prove them they're wrong, therefore i still think you didn't got hacked by those programs since I've been using them for almost 2 years now and thankfully i haven't had any hacks at all.

PS: Where are you from? I see you wrote the Caribbean
i know, but as i already said i lost all the intention of warn the players because when i post something about someone that got hacked by using any programs im not saying *stop using that program because that person got hacked* im not saying that im just trying to warn all the people that are using the same program im just trying to notice that someone already got hacked by that and u can use it but knowing that someone already got hacked by that i really dont care what i lost because i quit (it was full int and i hate full int characters xD i dont know why i made it) but i know that they are alot of players that pay all their attention to their games and thats why i post this kind of things here but im not posting any information about hacking problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by zAPHIRE View Post
Some people feel good turning others down, best thing is to ignore them, like xpro0078 already said.
Yeah Thats Right
Old 04/12/2009, 08:14   #7

useless thread. needs to be locked.
Old 04/12/2009, 08:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3vRb View Post
useless thread. needs to be locked.
This is what im talking about pssss
Closed Thread