Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ISRO or SROR

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ISRO or SROR

Hey guys long time ago i stoped playing Silkroad(the official version) and i started playing to pserver.
Now after 1 year that i havent played sro at all i would like to return to the official. I would like to know what is the difference betwen the sror and isro.
Also i read i little bit on the official server and i saw some extra exp. Does they increased the exp rate?
THE official version is still full of bots and no active player with who you can play or it has changed and now there are some more active players.?

Old   #2

iSro got same exp requirements as sroR now , so pretty easy to lvl . sroR got a lvl system which allows you to lvl for only 8h/day . Both versions are full of bots , but pvp is still active .

Old   #3

Im playing on SROR for the moment and i advise to play ISRO ! the 8h/ day is totally shitt !
Old   #4

ě advice you to play sror better system free sos lvl 1-70 u can buy som son with tokens its like gold which drop very easy + forgotten world u can farm faded beds this item is like scroll u click it and give you SP skills u can do about in day 30-40 fadeds and get at day 30k ++ SP without borring 1 feaded = 200 minimum drop highest still don't know I got 14k one time so .........

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by magina1 View Post
ě advice you to play sror better system free sos lvl 1-70 u can buy som son with tokens its like gold which drop very easy + forgotten world u can farm faded beds this item is like scroll u click it and give you SP skills u can do about in day 30-40 fadeds and get at day 30k ++ SP without borring 1 feaded = 200 minimum drop highest still don't know I got 14k one time so .........
Isro got the token system and 1-70 free sos too
Old   #6

Talking

iSRO is a nice game, better than a lot of other mmorpgs but it suffer his age. Joymax never truly revised the game, so what was a brand new and graphically nice game 5 years ago now is an old boring game.
On nice side of sro is still the "liberty" you've to move around and invent activity around the common one. I was used in past to make some online meeting with friends in some hidden place of the map just to chat exchange opinions and some times summon some special mobs.
Nowadays the map is huger but more strict (few and hard to find holes) but this was only one parallel activity.
Old   #7

ISRO is better, i can use bot all day
Old   #8

all because it decreased the number of servers .