Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Opinions about my build please :)

Discussion on Need Opinions about my build please :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Opinions about my build please :)

Im lvl90 Full int Sword and Shield
Fire Ice Bicheon 90 FF , but...

Should i keep the Fire Ice Bicheon 100 Full int

or
make this build...
Fire Ice Heuksal 100 and 9 lvls increase Str ( 91 to 100 )

I want a character 4 pvp

Maybe more people have the same question

Thnks All
Old 03/31/2009, 05:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think S/S nuker fire-ice-bicheon is quite good for pvp but if u wanna change to spear u better make ur spear +9 or find SUN if vs force build

thts just my opinion :)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need some opinions
02/18/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I spent some time looking around at all the bots out here for AION. I saw some people asking which one the best is based on the list that was made but all the responses where telling him to go for the free bots. If money is not an issue which of the bots are the top 5? Can someone give me the top 5 bots out there right now regardless of the price? Thanks! :D
Need your opinions!
05/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello people. Me and my crew are currently working on implenting a new system/feature, a unfinished TQ system, which they call Crafting. Anyhow, we are almost finished with this system, and need your opinion of what it should be used for. The server will be leveling and very realistic, so please only post realistic ideas. Implenting new items to the server is an option so don't be afraid to post things like that. Here's a few ideas we have so far: * Compose gems into higher quality...
Weird Build ... Takin Opinions
01/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 28 Replies
Sup Guys? I just Thought About this Since Am In love with nukes :D I dun like having cold as a mastery in pure int chinese .. Its useless in Attackin, its gd in defence .. Fire would be much better so i had this idea A wizard is Pure int And the main reason for him to die fast is not The lack of cold or physical defence buff .. He dies cuz of wearing robes, Potion Delay, Doesnt have a shield I mean tht cold Buffs are just a factor of too many factors that affect surviving
Need Opinions!!!
09/16/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
I need some opinions on some good SRO Pservers no flames please :bandit:
need opinions
08/10/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
well i guess im just wondering if its just a waste of my time or somthing but im making a runescape bot... i guess... i havent gotten to far but just wondering if i should just quit it and just make one for another game.