Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

** Good 10D Drops **

Discussion on ** Good 10D Drops ** within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
** Good 10D Drops **

Im bored its Late -.- I dont know if anyones done this yet but i was just wondering if anyones got some 10D SOX Drops yet? I mean theres bound to be
Old 03/30/2009, 10:51   #2

elite*gold: 20
Yeah My Friend got a 10D sos Glavie ill ask him for a screen so :P u need to wait
Old 03/30/2009, 17:11   #3

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Show your good drops
01/04/2012 - Silkroad Online - 302 Replies
Well I decided to make a thread to show good drops. And show off :P Well this is my drop from today :D http://i38.tinypic.com/8z1kkz.jpg Come on and show your good drops!
[Rsro] show your good drops(sox)
11/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 96 Replies
hey guys i just wanted to open a thread for our good drops in rsro show us some screenshots your post should contain: - "your server" - "picture" - ("your name just if you want") - ("an opinion") - ("short description") I'll start hehe ^_^
where to farm lvl 34+ for good drops elyos?
10/13/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
i tried everywhere and cant find a single place. i can kill for 4 million xp and get 0 greens >_< at lvl 37 atm.
getting good drops from bosses
04/27/2008 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
if u wanna get good drops with bosses take these ways 1:first let the boss follow u to a safe place where no one can find u and then use mad eud and low its hp with thunder and then i preffer blood sage with luck 70 or higher but know this it can work with luck 50 euds and then summon the blood sage the blood sage have to be 1* and have thunder skill and then just kill the boss if u dont get a good drop just try with anthor boss and i garntte u well get good drop 2:use a lvl 40-50...
no good drops?
08/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
is it just me or are the drops getting worse?spawns are all screwed up,and i cant even hunt anything good.....well is it just me,my server or is it the game?