Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

reverse return scrolls

Discussion on reverse return scrolls within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
reverse return scrolls

are not working for me. when i die. i spawn to town. i repot and try to use a reverse return scroll to avoid going back the long way to the spot. it gives me something like "Cannot Find Target"... how can i find this dumb target?
Old 03/26/2009, 01:01   #2

I used them before and I'm not sure if there are usage restrictions except maybe due to incomplete quests. If not, then it sounds like a bug.
Old 03/26/2009, 04:35   #3

what u mean incomplete quests? i have tons of em when it worked once.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB and reverse return scroll
12/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi guys do you have any experience with a bug by using reverse return scroll(item mall)? Because every time i use it, it always say "Can't find target". I tried using when i died and used a return scroll outside the town but no luck always same message.I read somewhere about a quest that doesn't allow teleport,i even clear my quest list but still same message.So i thought sro-db is affecting this?Im playing in zszc server by the way.:mofo: Thanks!
plz help i have problem with reverse return scroll
04/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i play with agbot and loader when i want to use one of reverse return scroll say to me "can't find the target" all the time plz help me
problem with reverse return scroll
04/20/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
i play with agbot and loader when i want to use one of reverse return scroll say to me "can't find the target" all the time plz help me
reverse return scrolls wont work..
03/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
every time i die. respawn in town and repot. i try to go back to my hunting area and it keeps saying "Cannot Find Target" im like wtf? so i tried targeting myself and click return to where i died last. and it still gives me the same "Cannot Find Target" How can i use my reverse scrolls now?
Cant use return scrolls
04/24/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Is any1 having this problem?? since 2 weeks ago i cant use return scrolls or teleport from town to town, it says "the requested order cannot be carried out"....can some1 help me fix this??? THNKS!!!!