Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Updating old prog? offsets? pls read ty ^^

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Updating old prog? offsets? pls read ty ^^

Hi i was wondering if some 1 could or show me how to update the offsets on old progs like SRO_Loader and Nubot helper cos they stopped working after Legend 4 came out. ( all i want is to make them work again and nothing else)

thx in advance

« Starting SRO again | window mode »

Similar Threads
Offsets für ein Prog
08/15/2010 - AutoIt - 4 Replies
Also ok ich bin zu blöde dafür ich habe ein script wo ich nur noch die passenden offsets für brauche ich schreibe mit autoit und habe cheat engine ect. Nun hier ist mein problem diese offsets: Base1:10643528 Base2:1069CFAC Base3:1060EF88 AuflösungX:1062A370
problem-finding and updating CE Offsets
11/03/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hey guys, Ive checked the 2moons exploit hacks and stuff and i used the tutorial how to find and update the offsets using Cheat engine by using Array of bytes and the Value of the hack..and i get a new address.so far so good. Now the problem is when i open Cheat engine(the updates file which i got the scripts of the hacks in,Just need to update offsets) and i do edit Script.once i change the Adress i try to save but the file is being saved as a CEA file,and i don't know how to open it. The...
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!
SRO NOT UPDATING
05/08/2007 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
is it me or does any 1 have the problem sro in not patching ... i reinstalled everything... it doesnt pacth or update im not talking about the sro bot cuz i know it doen't work but my sro doesnt work.....I have really bad luck :(
Updating?
07/01/2006 - GunZ - 1 Replies
Is there anyway to update besides torrenting the files from the client? I'm stuck at 0 B/s with no seeders.