Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Joymax [iSRO] New Updates, including EXP Rates

Discussion on Joymax [iSRO] New Updates, including EXP Rates within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/14/2012, 21:17   #31

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by caine_neros View Post
Your patetic ...
I just told you that I know how to make people have fun in other ways too ...
Nevermind , I forgot you got no life ... Just stop beeing to "mature", If I would see you in real life , I would kick you ass !
I actually have a life , I'm not sitting all day at my laptop/PC watching forums and acting like a "mature" pro dude !
I would like to see a photo of you ...
Or your a bit fat and you don't wanna show us ?
OT : For Isro even 10x it's enought!
And here we have an another frat boy, defining life as as going out, drinking like a hobo, jumping like a retard in some clubs, oh man. People got different attitude, some prefer to jump like idiots in clubs, some prefer silence and my life is none of your concern - take care of your own, swagbeast.

This is taking a bad route, but well, nothing the mods can't handle, an infraction won't hurt me really much, but here's another stupid sympthom of yours - you think that someone's fat just because he spends most of his day at a computer(and I earn pretty much thanks to that) - it's a matter of discussion, I ain't fat and I'm not planning on being fat - some people go to gym, they do shit to not get fat, y'know.

This is my last post towards you, I'm out of that stupid discussion, it's not like it has a point after all, we both got different views on how a life looks and we'll both stick to them, regardless what the other one says.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2012, 21:21   #32

i like this exp increase update... i am now lv 97 without bot and i think a bit higher exp rate would make the game much more easier in the high level

Thx JM
Old 11/14/2012, 21:26   #33

Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
i like this exp increase update... i am now lv 97 without bot and i think a bit higher exp rate would make the game much more easier in the high level

Thx JM
As much as it might be better to level up with exp rates being increased, you will still need to farm **** to get at least a slight chance versus all the premium people, it's just the silkroad system per se.
Old 11/14/2012, 21:57   #34

elite*gold: 0
if isro be 10x rates i will back !

also i`ll buy silk too for just 1 reason , its offical SILKROAD

server running since 10 years or something and didn`t get a problem , they stealing the updates from him , so why should i play in a thief server can`t even make his own DB ( full db not edit it ) while i have the offical with 10x rates , if they did that ... 90% will back isro again
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2012, 22:12   #35

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by ²²NoName²² View Post
if isro be 10x rates i will back !

also i`ll buy silk too for just 1 reason , its offical SILKROAD

server running since 10 years or something and didn`t get a problem , they stealing the updates from him , so why should i play in a thief server can`t even make his own DB ( full db not edit it ) while i have the offical with 10x rates , if they did that ... 90% will back isro again
3 Gameplay elements why People left iSRO :

~ Upgrade System
~ Proof Stones
~ New Jobsystem

So I wouldn't say that 90% of the Players gonna join iSRO.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/14/2012, 23:01   #36

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post

~ Upgrade System
~ Proof Stones
~ New Jobsystem

What are proof stones? xD I left waaaaaaaaaaaaay before it got deserted. **** 2000/2000 servers!

I would join isro, if:
~ They make at least 20-30x rate
~ Wouldn't ban me for botting (illegal, ok, just leave me alone)
~ They make sure I can log in anytime
~ There'll be a bot that supports new system and clientless is available

Tbh, I'm bored of searching new servers, because the one I play on, closes. If some miracle would happen, and Joymax would change aspect, I would gladly return (I left 5 years ago). Until then? No.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2012, 02:17   #37
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Quote:

~ Upgrade System
~ Proof Stones
~ New Jobsystem

is the only reason I need
also
proof stones?
wtf is that?
is been a while that i dont remember anymore
why it can be simple as it was back then?
Old 11/15/2012, 07:48   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
is the only reason I need
also
proof stones?
wtf is that?
is been a while that i dont remember anymore
why it can be simple as it was back then?
It is simple, Peoples do like the Old Jobystem because of "Trades".

In fact, I cannot give a exact Number but every third Guy says the New Jobsystem is shit, but never tried it or took a Guide to try it out.

I can't understand the thing about the Old Jobsystem, it gave you just Gold and with the New Jobsystem you get following things :

~ Job War
~ Trading [Stealing for both Jobs, Hunter and Thief]
~ Job Sets [They're absolutely needed in a Cap like 120 otherwise you might enjoy Unbalanced Gameplay]

Anyway, that's how I see the New Jobsystem.

Magic Stone of Proof (Guess it is called like that) prevents Destroying of 12D/13D Items at +1.

If +1 fails the 12D/13D Item might get destroyed. You can imagine why Jomyax made it so that you can destroy Items at +1 ....

I also do not understand the part of removing the "Trader Job" in the New Jobsystem but, it is Joymax and we know how simply stupid they're.

For myself, the last time I played iSRO was at the 100 Cap, I enjoyed the Content but I left after I saw the "Alexandria Content". Recycled Monsters totally bullshit they even thought for sure ":Yo, let us recycle Monsters, our Players are just botting so they won't see the difference."

No Way that Joymax can get me back, the Damage on their Server is already done with the "White Day Event", speaking of the Alchemy, it is surely hell fun to see everyone running around with a full 13D Legend +12 Set.

I could even continue to write lines and even how the SRO Community died but ... ya ... it would probably the biggest Post in this Section about how "Peoples" bought Gold from the Gold Companys.
Old 11/15/2012, 08:28   #39

Quote:
No Way that Joymax can get me back
i like that looks like joymax will close because they cant get u back xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2012, 08:34   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ²²NoName²² View Post
i like that looks like joymax will close because they cant get u back xD
It's not just about me, well look at the SRO Community these Days lol ...

They gonna play on a Server which has 400-600x Rates and they already call it "Low Rates". So 10x must be really low ...
Old 11/15/2012, 08:40   #41

Well i played isro in the 70,80 cap.

I would join if rates are x10 or even higher.

And i also would donate some bucks cauz i know the server cant get sued etc pp.
Old 11/15/2012, 08:43   #42

Quote:
It's not just about me, well look at the SRO Community these Days lol ...

They gonna play on a Server which has 400-600x Rates and they already call it "Low Rates". So 10x must be really low ...
u right , but for this players i hope they not be back ^^ keep them at the 700x better .

for the normal players 10x is great
Old 11/15/2012, 09:23   #43

Okay , now think that we were playing on VSRO 10x wich in some server's means 100x ISRO rates ..
If Isro will increase the rates to 10x they will increase it to 10x (Isro rates) , wich won't make a big difference !
You'll probably get level 2 from the 1st moob ...
Old 11/15/2012, 09:25   #44

elite*gold: 48
Quote:
It is simple, Peoples do like the Old Jobystem because of "Trades".

In fact, I cannot give a exact Number but every third Guy says the New Jobsystem is ****, but never tried it or took a Guide to try it out.

I can't understand the thing about the Old Jobsystem, it gave you just Gold and with the New Jobsystem you get following things :

~ Job War
~ Trading [Stealing for both Jobs, Hunter and Thief]
~ Job Sets [They're absolutely needed in a Cap like 120 otherwise you might enjoy Unbalanced Gameplay]

Anyway, that's how I see the New Jobsystem
I guess you forgot or didn't participate in the Job wars when there was the old job system where you could change your job whenever you wanted to. THAT was Fun. The new one (Yes, I tried it.) is boring.. if they'd bring back their first system I would consider to join there again.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2012, 09:39   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangZe View Post
I guess you forgot or didn't participate in the Job wars when there was the old job system where you could change your job whenever you wanted to. THAT was Fun. The new one (Yes, I tried it.) is boring.. if they'd bring back their first system I would consider to join there again.
Of course I did ^^ I also remember the "Oldest Jobsystem" where you could simply put off your Hunter Suit and put a Thief/Trade Suit on.

Anyway, Joymax just sees $$$$ so it won't happen since the New Jobsystem brings also Money to them.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread