Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how noob were you When you started playing sro?

Discussion on how noob were you When you started playing sro? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/21/2009, 00:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
i was a very noob, but i kept asking, the player who seemed not to b a noob, holes in their bellys^^.

i grabbed every coin i found on ground / every **** and sold it ...

i remember 1 time, how i sold arrows 250units/400gold at jangan blacksmith, i thought i made big money^^ and 170k some time was much for me.

this was all back in 2004, when max lvl was 60 ...
Old 03/21/2009, 00:35   #17

I have started playing SRO when Olympus was just opened (around 04 if i remember good).
Started lvl with glavie at random mobs (70 cap so i didnt knew mobs lv) and i added stats like 1:1 cuz i though i need strenght and brains(!^^), when i reached 13lv find out that there is skills ^^ and i was lvl totaly every mastery. When i was lvl 16 i was still grinding at lvl 11 so lvl were going so slow so i quit sro for few months. When i camed back there was tbot crack - i tryed it, got messed pc with loopback adapter, quited sro again for few months, and so on. After i got better pc i started playing ecsro vip, reached 90lv blablalba... moved to isro, played little bit but was boring and now i dont play sro^^
Old 03/21/2009, 00:48   #18

loool xd
i was the biggest noob here^^
my friend has played that game before i played,so i want play with them(2006).i have started on mars(new) and he sparta, i was noob and have think if i port from europe to china i wanna see him but he said to me we are not on the same server like 30minutes he said that to me,and i checked what he mean.so i started on sparta i was lvl1 we was going to mangyang after mangyang lvl 2 mobs and other mobs. i found on lvl 5 mos +5 glavie i said to my friend men this great this attacked better and i changed to lvl 23 items cuz i think there are rare xD-.-.so i have think if i use garmet shoulder i can automaticly make satll cuz many ppls had garmet xd.kk after 1-2weeks i was lvl 10-12 with 300hp and i ever was going die on yeoha cuz i forgot to set str int and i dont know about autopot,ok my friend say that to me so i set 40str 30int xd. so i have interessed for more skills i have set on all,some friends has protect me to dw cuz i was have 22222xx quest and cant port.at the time my sro carriere got destroyed cuz i get plvled.after a time i was going to a forum to download cracked tbot,i used after time and my guildmaster acamaster got hacked, he gived me 27million gold and a sos glavie,i bought for 10m elixir weapon made it +5 and i was so a big gold neard that i selled the sos glavie lvl32+5 for only 7m -.- i was killing with them mujigis^^.but after time i stoped i made full int nuker. and going the **** on. after i while i have lvled up my char to lvl 52 and stopped isro.yaya isro time over.
Old 03/21/2009, 00:53   #19

Well I reached lvl 13 or so and tried out the "big" monsters before Chin Tomb, thought they give me lot xp & gold, well i lost a lot of % and after much teleports through the NPC(Teleport to lvl 20) I finished him.. I got like 1% of the gold i wasted at him.. :S
Old 03/21/2009, 05:53   #20

i was so noob i remember looking for the "save" button when i was done grinding.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2009, 06:25   #21

i didn't play any games before silkroad online (other than mario)
so i played the first day without moving the camera to a different angle
so i pretty much went straight never go back. occasionally i died to go to town

than i made a charcater with all 7 masteries, because i thought i could just lvl up and get skills without knowing about skill points.
i was so noob i took like 100 screen shot of me being in berzerk mode because i thought
it was a power given to me by gm...
i was trying to use bow skills with a glavie... i didn't take buffs because i thought
why you need defence when you can just have crazy damage.
i didn't know what sp farm was so when ever a lvl up was in sight i pressed lvl up
(without knowing i had something called sp ....)
well thats about it for now i am sure there was 100000 more stupid things but i am sleepy

oh and i never bought pots only used sit when i was low on hp for maybe 2 days hahahahah
Old 03/21/2009, 14:22   #22

It was a witch hunt with pitch forks and a mob.
Before bots were popular, kicking botters out of our guild and union. Fail...

g
Old 04/05/2009, 17:59   #23

i started to play isro in 2007 and i had lvl 16xD it was a glavier but i have only fire and heuxal and no int str points i don't use pots and i was so noob i sell elxirs at npc. after that i start play ecsro i had a lvl 45 bower but some1 do it 45 and i play on it to 56 but no so nooby but now i have lvl 64 on isro
Old 04/05/2009, 18:04   #24

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
All I remember is I started playing when iSRO Bot first came out as beta, botted a character up to lv41, he was hybrid bow nuker.
Old 04/05/2009, 18:05   #25

I was selling Elixirs to the NPC for 20k gold.
Old 04/05/2009, 23:14   #26

My first char was back in '06 named El_FantasY.
It had everything, heuksal, fire light cold, bicheon and so on :P

It was pure STR, although I never grinded further then 21.
After I discovered nubot & nubot helper, life was 'easy'
Then isrobot cracks came, life got even more easier.

Then I started to pay for retail isrobot, and now I have sbot, and life can't be more easier

I was a big noob, and have the same ideas as greyfox, love to learn new things.
Old 04/06/2009, 13:13   #27

I started back in 2006/2007 and have played Olympus all my time on sro. My first char was an archer, randomly had int and str whenever i felt like it. I had some friends who told me to come and play so they helped a little bit, I did know the autopot and all skills etc... My m8 gave me 100k on my first day and I thought it was loads of gold so i bought ever lv 16 wep in jg I then started new char "0wned" which i handgrinded to level 58 (pure str glavie). That got hacked so i decided to turn to bots, been using isro bot since (bit of 0x33) and had a lv 87 bower, just made a new char who is lv 38 atm ^_^. I pwn ctf as I am only one with sos/som/sun D5 xDD.

But yea, I was very noob at beginning D
Old 04/06/2009, 13:30   #28

I started playing on Aege first char was hybrid because i didnt know lots of stuff,so i had fire,light,bicheon,heksual,ice..... then i came to DW lvl 28 and i saw lighting nuke so i wanted that nuke but i didnt know how to get it so i lvl only light imbue and i finnaly came to max lvl 9 so i was thinking next tree of imbue will be that nuke but when i finnaly got that new imbue i saw that that wasnt nuke ^^ so i go to mmo site reading and learning and i quit that char and i make new char on next server
Old 04/06/2009, 14:56   #29

Well, It looks like this is to much memory 4 every1 *****! well my story is pretty simple i guess, i played then sro 1st came out i was trilled to play a good 'free' mmorpg. (Yes i mean the beta version) i was soo hard trying 2 b the best in game ever i lvled so hard that even when i didn't want to go to school i didn't. when my fingers got tired i let my brother grind 4 me! xD i was playing with a friend of mine who tried every button on the keyboard so that's why i didn't have problems with the autopot. but the skills where a diffrent story i didn't add heuksal bow or bicheon na i just added force,thunder,fire and lightning. i was hyb str and added the 'nukes' on lvl 30 it was so wierd lol after a while like 2 wheeks or sumthing like that i was so tired that i quitted the game 4 3 months and then came back. i hated it and i learned there where more sro versions like 1 called Ksro^_^ i played that game relaxed until it got banned in early 2007 then i switched back into isro what was a huge diffrence for me i 1st saw turkish players and i tought.. **** what a noob server (xian) so i left to Venice where i started with a char called Dikkuh. it got banned when i was like lvl 34 and murdering ppl 2 get sp xD (it got hacked and then banned cuz i was searching on google 4 a sro bot 100% keylogger.) then i made a char called BoBOMaster and i lvled it up to lvl 80 2 days be4 the 90 cap came out.. on lvl 85 i had enough of just botting and i gave the char to a friend of mine who used it 2 pwr lvl his own char. well now back playing on a diffrent char (farming atm) i was so lucky with a couple of my friends in sro but i g2s i want the old sro back without europe and with active gms and no bots.. best time in the history of sro

regards

ferdylols
Old 04/06/2009, 15:15   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mew123 View Post
i didn't play any games before silkroad online (other than mario)

than i made a charcater with all 7 masteries, because i thought i could just lvl up and get skills without knowing about skill points.
i was so noob i took like 100 screen shot of me being in berzerk mode because i thought
it was a power given to me by gm...
i was trying to use bow skills with a glavie... i didn't take buffs because i thought
why you need defence when you can just have crazy damage.
i didn't know what sp farm was so when ever a lvl up was in sight i pressed lvl up
(without knowing i had something called sp ....)
well thats about it for now i am sure there was 100000 more stupid things but i am sleepy

oh and i never bought pots only used sit when i was low on hp for maybe 2 days hahahahah

"i didn't play any games before silkroad online (other than mario)
"
LMFAO!!!

"than i made a charcater with all 7 masteries"

LOLOL!1!11one

"oh and i never bought pots only used sit when i was low on hp for maybe 2 days hahahahah"

HAHAHHAHAHA Dude u made my day =D