Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Canadian Guild EOS

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Canadian Guild EOS

hey peeps... i am bored on EOS server and wondering if there is any Canadians who would like start a guild together...

well it doesn't have to be Purely CDN, but that is the idea :P

well now that i've blabed around like an idiot, let me know

IGN: X_Psycho_X
Server: EOS

« HOW TO CHANGE WEAPON be tbot?? | Medusa first kill on Troy »

Similar Threads
Canadian Powerleveling! By Hand.
04/10/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hey! Im new to this site. I have been powerleveling on Markeedragon for many years now but the site is "shut down" so I have adventured off and found this site. I am from Canada and I offer power leveling services at a competitive price. If you are interested in my services please PM me and or add me on AIM(contact info is in my sig). Prices: I do not work on a set price system. Depending on the class, server, and other factors I will then determine my price. Why choose me? I am from...
Join Summerland now... the Best Canadian p-server!!!
01/24/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 2 Replies
Summerland is the best Canadian p-server running on 5089 version. We have: Towers and Fans 130; +13,+14 and +15 items; 135 items; DIS City 100% working; GW each Saturday and Sunday; Daily ClassPkWar; Christmas Event 2009;
Canadian man asked for "please" got maced
03/07/2009 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
VANCOUVER, B.C. - A British Columbian man has learned the hard way that you don't ask a U.S. border guard to be polite when he asks you to turn off your vehicle's engine. Desiderio Fortunato, of Coquitlam, B.C., asked the guard to say please and instead received a face full of pepper spray. "I just said please," Fortunato explained Thursday. "He said 'get out of the car or I spray you' and ... I thought he was just trying to scare me off or something and I was pepper sprayed from a foot...
Since they are banning USA and canadian ip's...
07/12/2006 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Could anyone help me out with a Proxy? I'm really not sure how to use one >_>