Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selecting mobs is really slow (I get Ksed!!!)

Discussion on Selecting mobs is really slow (I get Ksed!!!) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selecting mobs is really slow (I get Ksed!!!)

I used to bot with an old agbot version (Package 1.7) while farming at ongs .. i set the attack delay to 0 and it was attackin so fast that no one can ks me .. but after legend 4 it didnt work so i had to use the new version (package 2.8.1) i configured it just like the old bot and set the attack to delay to 0 .. but it still takes lots of time to select other mobs after killing one ... and everyone is ksing me .. so is there a way to make it select mobs and attack faster? ... Thnx in advance
Old 03/19/2009, 00:17   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Breeder View Post
I used to bot with an old agbot version (Package 1.7) while farming at ongs .. i set the attack delay to 0 and it was attackin so fast that no one can ks me .. but after legend 4 it didnt work so i had to use the new version (package 2.8.1) i configured it just like the old bot and set the attack to delay to 0 .. but it still takes lots of time to select other mobs after killing one ... and everyone is ksing me .. so is there a way to make it select mobs and attack faster? ... Thnx in advance
Yeah I agree, the creators admit the speed of attacking/selecting mobs, needs improving (clientless not included)

The only things I can suggest, set the bot as high priority, this will dedicate your CPU to the agbot process more than anything else (bar system applications)
Old 03/19/2009, 18:05   #3

then dont change, i just configed my bot to attack all mobs and it's going really fast for me.
Old 03/19/2009, 18:38   #4

i got an delay of 4000 its going very fast with me
Old 03/19/2009, 18:56   #5

i got 7000^^ going darn fast, pretty much wen they excactly spawn
Old 03/19/2009, 22:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxz View Post
i got 7000^^ going darn fast, pretty much wen they excactly spawn
Yah Same here Maybe try to put som delay instead off 0 like 1000-7000