Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HOW TO CHANGE WEAPON be tbot??

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HOW TO CHANGE WEAPON be tbot??

i mean now after new legen 1.82 version bot 0319b

bot do not changing weapon for sub class buffes on europe char.

is any way to he change it ?

« An alle Deutschen ich möchte einen sro Char 90+ mit einer PSC kaufen | Canadian Guild EOS »

Similar Threads
Can i change normal weapon to int.
01/17/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
hello i am totaly new to rf game and i have some questions and i hope someone will answer me 1- can i change normal weapon to intense weapon? 2- in game i see ppl selling gems of diff tires but what i don't understand is that "what does the word set refeer to" does it refeer to 1 gem or all type of gems of same tire. 3-what is the use of upgrade slots in the weapon or item? 4-how can i instert talics in weapon and item? 5- whenever i go to crag mine field to mine some ores i get pked by...
Weapon Change
06/20/2008 - WoW Modelchange Support - 7 Replies
Hallöchen , könnte mir einer vllt Rechter Zerfetzer des Obersten Kriegsfürsten in Die Messerfaust (Bild)umwandeln?
TBOT Euro Switch Weapon
12/17/2007 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Can Tbot switch weapons for buffs by its self? I see a "Change Weapons" option but I'm not sure if it means: Change from 2handed sword to cleric rod buff recovery division and bless change back to 2handed sword to attack mobs and when in town skip the cleric rod when storing items IF thats the case ill be very happy :P save on pots and rarely die :D
How to change weapon to use buffs in TBOT any can help me
12/14/2007 - SRO Ask the Experts - 6 Replies
hello friend. I would like to know with I make to configure the Tbot to change of weapon to use buffs, to change for the attack weapon, and not to place the weapon of buff in the trunk.
Change Weapon mit Openkore
11/13/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
So hallo erstmal. Mein folgendes Problem ist das Waffen wechseln des Bots. Ich habe 2 Ele Two-handed Axe und will damit halt unterschiedliche Monstertypen killn. Nun meine frage wie switche ich die Waffen. Es stehen ja auch Namen davor und die waffe ist auf +5, ich weiss net ob man das mit angeben muss