Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Build for Silkroad R

Discussion on Build for Silkroad R within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Build for Silkroad R

Hello. I need a build for a Warrior, 2 handed for Silkroad R.

I don't know whether to go for warrior/bard, warrior/cleric or warrior/warlock..

I don't know how they work, wether or not I need PURE str and why and how to switch weapons...

A good guide or at least an explanation would be good.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Old 10/24/2012, 03:28   #2

elite*gold: 260
you will start from Lv 1 ~ 120?
or you will have your own 8/8 pt?
Old 10/24/2012, 12:51   #3

since I'm not sure what do you mean by "8/8 pt" (a party of eight people??) and how would that help...

I am starting from level 1. I'll be playing with my brother. (he starts from level 1 as well).

I read somewhere that warrior/rogue is a good combo too.... what the hell do I choose..? lol
Old 10/24/2012, 13:09   #4

Warrior/Cleric is one of the most overpowered classes in Silkroad and is really easy too play.

Warrior/Rogue to be played well needs a lot of practice, don't think you'll controll it in 1 day D=

Warrior/Warlock is a build for *****'s, sorry to say that. Stun > Debuff > Debuff > Debuff > Stun > Overpowered shitskill

Warrior/Bard might be usefull in the beginning of the game, but later on completely useless

Pure STR btw

Hope that helped a bit and don't go warlock, that's for *****'s D=

About switching weapons; that will only be necesarry in the higher levels, for Jobbing - Pvping and such.
Old 10/24/2012, 14:18   #5

Ok, these are the guides I've found:

They both say I should use 3 weapons (one says dual wield is optional).
Should I not add all three weapons right away? wait until high levels? or these guides are fine?

**btw, why is warrior/warlock for *******? is it overpowered or the exact opposite?
Old 10/24/2012, 17:56   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexAnDrugS View Post
Ok, these are the guides I've found:

They both say I should use 3 weapons (one says dual wield is optional).
Should I not add all three weapons right away? wait until high levels? or these guides are fine?

**btw, why is warrior/warlock for *******? is it overpowered or the exact opposite?
warlock have debuffs(decrease stats of target) that makes another second build very powerful
for example
a rogue/warlock that gives you all the debuffs, can 1 hit KO you
thats why its for "*******" that can only win in one shot
a rogue/warlock can deal almost 150k hp, 200-250k on critical, so, pretty much pwnage