Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cant decide Prot or Garms

Discussion on cant decide Prot or Garms within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/05/2009, 15:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
How do you like to pvp? against str char or nuker chars? if you most of the time pvp str char i would say protector, and if you mostly pvp nukers go garment... Or if you have much money "I" would gone protector and made the mag def and reinforce atleast 60%+ on every equipment + the accesorys is VERY important.
Old 03/05/2009, 15:30   #17

Pure str need magical defense Garm
Ibrid all prot
Full int armor / prot .
Old 03/05/2009, 17:58   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by _STIFF_ View Post
Pure str need magical defense Garm
Ibrid all prot
Full int armor / prot .
so fail -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by capdelut View Post
i beg to differ. glaviers, and bowmans, 1h warriors and 2h warriors, daggers... all of them can EASYLLY kill a nuker (with or without a snow shield).

but i bet u have now a nuker character so u will deffend you`re build. but if u say that a nuker can kill a full str IN MOST cases .. u will get laughed on!

and btw : a nuker will ALWAYS be own by a full str.
and yea, like someone said, maybe ur talking about lvl 50's wich everyone got a npc set or somehting all whites

we are talking about 90 FF and FB set ofc. seems u dont know.. i speak from experience.. full int with snow are harder to kill a full str.
Old 03/05/2009, 21:44   #19

Quote:
full int with snow are harder to kill a full str.
i dont understand what u try to say in that line :S but if i understand right you changed your mind again? thinking pure int dies faster?
Old 03/06/2009, 04:23   #20

well i pvp more of a 50/50, usually i just pvp the ones i see, ask them for one and we just go. and about pure int having armor/prot, not entirely true. they can wear garments. never get armor its a pos. anyways i pvp both int and str based chars.
Old 03/06/2009, 12:06   #21

Then its up to you to make the call for what to wear oh btw wich one do you often lose against?