Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems With AgBot

Discussion on Problems With AgBot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems With AgBot

Last night, I had set up a walkscript and the bot outside Samarkand. It was working perfectly fine. I went to bed, and when I woke up this morning, she was laying there dead and did not go back to town. I checked "Return to Town" to make sure it was correct, and it was on Back to town after death. So when I go back to town, the walkscript is on, but not working. So I manually get my pots and go back out to grind, and when I turn on the bot, it does not work. She just stands there. I don't understand what's wrong with it because it was working perfectly last night. I have version 2.7.5, so I believe I have the latest version.

Can someone tell me why my bot isn't working?
Old 02/21/2009, 08:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Restarting Silkroad and Agbot would do the trick but you got to remind that it's still buggy sometimes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problems with AgBot -.-
08/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey (: So I have a problem with my AgBot... I start NuConnector, then I start AgBot and there comes every time this Error: http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/fspx-1.jpg I downloaded the package 2-3 times but every time the same... What can I do to solve this problem? Please Help me (:
Having problems with agBot.
10/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I've been trying to setup agBot version 3.1.0.10. It all works fine except the loop script. I've tried making the old style script for it but it never moved anywhere when it teleported back to town. Could someone try making a script using the new system? That would be awesome. I need it to buy the stuff in Hotan and then teleport to Samarkand. Appreciate any help!
Agbot problems
03/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Here we go..now i having to problems with this agbot: 1. Attack more mobs at the same time. 1st, my bot attack a mob. then it leave the mobs behind than attack another mobs. Well it doesnt seems to problem since agbot kill fast :D 2. Agbot crash after loop. I wonder why..:confused:
Problems with using Agbot 2.3.14
02/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
1st Step. Go in to “Needed OCX Files” folder. Right click and copy the following files. VbEcplipse.ocx navigate to C:WindowsSystem32 comctl32.ocx navigate to C:Windowssystem32 comdlg32.ocx navigate to C:Windowssystem32 Right Click inside the folder, click Paste.
Problems with the AgBot!
06/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Since that a function script was launched. I never carried through a Loop I really wanted to know the reason for which bot does not carry through the cited functions the top