Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad QUESTION!

Discussion on Silkroad QUESTION! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad QUESTION!

its febuary 17 and its 2:00 pm and i am not able to log in... is the server really still updating or under insepction? tell me if i gotta get something or if its really under inspection. its weird cause on rev6.com under server capacity the servers are fill so tahts why i think something is wrong. post if you can get into sro!
Old 02/17/2009, 20:10   #2

you have to unpatch with the mediapartcher (i guess urs is on -_-). after doing that then start with the sro original program and it should be able to patch, try some few tries (for me it didnt patch at 1st time), then patch again and the use loader to log in.

say thanks if it worked
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2009, 20:26   #3

ok i thanked
i usually remember to do that i forgot this time
and btw dont say "say thanks if it worked"... its not nice instead say "say thanks if i helped"
Old 02/17/2009, 20:27   #4

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
if that doesnt work check your internet connection and firewall etc.
Old 02/17/2009, 20:32   #5

yea it works (thanks to carloswl) dont worry u can close this topic
Closed Thread