Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project MataCaptcha

Discussion on Project MataCaptcha within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Project MataCaptcha

Hello !! im here again

I still trying to do a captcha kiler this is

I make a java interation with Gimp to clean image and use Gocr to recognize but i dont have a good susses ... i dont know how to make rotation of image and i need help

i will post some screens

Original Captcha

Ok i have a hard work to do it ... but i need help to finish ...
if u have the solution please help me

Thanks
Old 02/17/2009, 17:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
nice work m8

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Project: 12sky2 Cracking project
08/13/2009 - 12Sky2 - 8 Replies
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire I need help cracking this client (the objective is to disable X-TRAP) for 12sky2.ph tnx for those who will help currently using OLLYDBG for debugging some codes...
A NEW Project (Same Idea as Project Manifesto)
07/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 73 Replies
This is based off the original idea of project manifesto which I BELIEVE was a open source sorta deal This meaning that the community contributes to the source instead of having a select few work on the server by itself and everyone else play the server Franqeutly i am tired of ALL these servers that pop up last a few days then finish honestly it gets REALLY old Leave Your comments what you think This is MY OPINION nothing else
[Project] New Private Server Project
12/04/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 25 Replies
yo im fireblaze new in co private servers old in c# i started on epvp because of the conquer section later i found out that there is a private server section to and i downloaded a source and saw that it is a c# source (a language that i know) i tryed to get connected to some private servers but it failed:p well the servers failed to keep the server online. my plan is this, i never know that private servers of conquer where possible (yeah i readed something on the internet about it and...