Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A question about silk and paypal

Discussion on A question about silk and paypal within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A question about silk and paypal

Hello,

Can i buy silk if my paypal account is not verified but i got money on it? for example if i got 50$ on my paypal account, but im not verified (i didnt give credit card number), can i buy 500 silk then? and if i can, plz explain how, or gimme a link where i can check it.

Thx
Old 02/08/2009, 22:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
you can...
but sounds a little bit criminal...
Old 02/09/2009, 15:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
u can but the transaction will be bloked for sure i suggest u use paypal but not ur paypal account just use the option on the left and eneter your credit card number there and the stuff they ask for and thats it very safe no problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSro]How to buy SILK by PayPal
09/04/2013 - Silkroad Online - 84 Replies
First thing you need is a Paypal account. Step 1: Go to CN-USA:ÐÅÓÿ¨¹ºÂòÓÎÏ·¿¨µã¿¨ Instant Order by Visa,PayPal,Mastercard and sign up, its free. NOTE: if you see the site in chinese, up in the right corner you have the option "english"
rsro silk paypal
07/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Ok i click soem silk then 2pay.ru then next,again next,then it transfer me to some site where i can pay with lots of methods so i choose paypal and i got this window (see pic) when i fill this up i click NEXT and i got something like this: Pay to 2pay number 6826195 payment 0.56 RUB Euro: 0.43 Dollars: 0.42 Order number: 1686871 Your 2pay number: 6826195 Application is formed on 1 Silk Bank name, Bank of America Name on receiving account 2Pay. INC
Silk charge using paypal
09/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello, today ( Saturday - 05 ) my friend bought 150 silks and made the payment by paypal. He recived a message in his paypal e-mail but when he saw his silk history he didnt find ANY silks. What should he do? How long he must wait to recive his silks?? Thank you.
I'm from U.S & I can't buy Silk Or Sp from Paypal!
03/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I'm frustrated, I bought this Pre-Paid Credit Card and Loaded it with $100.00. I found out Paypal NOR MoneyBookers Work for PLN so I'm asking what I can do to buy SKILL POINTS or SILK. Please&ThankYou.
PAYPAL MONEY FOR SILK OR BOT
06/03/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
So i know a lot of people don't trust these sites. But it worked for me and it helped me out with $20,- in like 3 weeks. I know it's not much, but for me its pretty some money which i earned just by clicking some links. Yes i'm talking about those affliate websites. There are scam sites like these, but this one works and i got paid by it. smile.gif I'm not telling you to do it, but if you trust me, you can try. I'm just trying to help some people out to get some money for silkroad. How...