Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned for chargeback

Discussion on Banned for chargeback within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Banned for chargeback

My new acount was banned for chargeback by a paypal´s fault.
Any one know how to Unchargeback it?
It had 350k sp >.<
Old 02/07/2009, 17:56   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
gratz

contact paypal and tell them the issue
Old 02/07/2009, 17:59   #3

flood paypal with emails telling them that joymax ddnt get any payment and now you're account is blocked.. blah blah..

xD
Old 02/08/2009, 09:12   #4

well you get punkd by paypal dude.... as we know joymax dont have customer service at all so... they dont care about the customer issues only if u go to them with $$ in your hands otherwise ur toast :S sorry
Old 02/08/2009, 11:09   #5

elite*gold: 20
Accounts will be restored when the issue is fixed
that's the answer by joymax email support system
Old 02/08/2009, 12:13   #6

Received Thanks: 2,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanero View Post
My new acount was banned for chargeback by a paypal´s fault.
Any one know how to Unchargeback it?
It had 350k sp >.<
Don't worry at all, I had the same issue 2 weeks back, 2 level 90s got banned because of paypal.

This is what you do, call paypal, don't email, call them and tell them to release the funds and send them to Joymax. They will already know what email to send to, should be ,
Once you have talked to them,

Call Joymax 00822 420 8854 and press 2 for English, try a couple of times till you actually speak to someone that is English, tell them the issue, and do everything the person tells you to.

The guy that unblocks accounts isn't English, he is actually Korean, but they are very polite and understanding so ignore the idiots that think they have no customer support, they are stupid.

In a few hours, or even a few days, you will have your accounts back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDaClub View Post
gratz

contact paypal and tell them the issue
Emailing them takes too long, and they usually don't understand your problem, calling them is always best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexxx07 View Post
well you get punkd by paypal dude.... as we know joymax dont have customer service at all so... they dont care about the customer issues only if u go to them with $$ in your hands otherwise ur toast :S sorry
Bullshit, no one is screwed unless someone else bought you silk and then charged it back, with no intention of paying it back.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2009, 16:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post

Bullshit, no one is screwed unless someone else bought you silk and then charged it back, with no intention of paying it back.
my friend gOt blocked for reason of chargeback w/c he never actually did..
so he flood paypal with a lot emails telling them to send payment to joymax.
and he got his account unblocked for over 1 month of wait.
Old 02/08/2009, 17:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rieljames View Post
my friend gOt blocked for reason of chargeback w/c he never actually did..
so he flood paypal with a lot emails telling them to send payment to joymax.
and he got his account unblocked for over 1 month of wait.
Took me 6 days ^^

Btw I quoted the wrong person,

My 3rd quote was @ Alexxx07..
Old 02/08/2009, 18:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Don't worry at all, I had the same issue 2 weeks back, 2 level 90s got banned because of paypal.

This is what you do, call paypal, don't email, call them and tell them to release the funds and send them to Joymax. They will already know what email to send to, should be ,
Once you have talked to them,

Call Joymax 00822 420 8854 and press 2 for English, try a couple of times till you actually speak to someone that is English, tell them the issue, and do everything the person tells you to.

The guy that unblocks accounts isn't English, he is actually Korean, but they are very polite and understanding so ignore the idiots that think they have no customer support, they are stupid.

In a few hours, or even a few days, you will have your accounts back.

Emailing them takes too long, and they usually don't understand your problem, calling them is always best.

lol cuz i saw it dude dont regret, me cuz actually a friend got banned for that reason, he tried all and still blocked... so wheres your famous customer service? cuz its a lame have to lost all your effort
Old 02/08/2009, 22:21   #10

I've had worst experience with customer service calling BT and that is saying something...
Just do what I said and you will get them back.
Old 02/09/2009, 15:06   #11

i had teh same issue with paypal took me 1 week to resolve it i called paypal cleared up the
problem with them and told them to e-mail joymax because my acc was bloked they did that and 1 week after i was unbloked no need to call joymax in person from my point of view
Old 02/09/2009, 16:00   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by valenflo View Post
i had teh same issue with paypal took me 1 week to resolve it i called paypal cleared up the
problem with them and told them to e-mail joymax because my acc was bloked they did that and 1 week after i was unbloked no need to call joymax in person from my point of view
Calling them just speeds up the process, and If you recently bought premium or pet time, time is money.

They took 6 days for me because it was chinese new year, so no accounts were unblocked at that time.
If you get banned, call paypal, wait a day, call joymax, and you will be unbanned within the day.