Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLVL neptune

Discussion on PLVL neptune within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLVL neptune

hit me up on aim (sirdank007) plvl your char's for USD.server neptune only ATM.
MSN ()

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Plvl On Neptune
05/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
It's easy power level and cheap The attacker is a 101 Wiz/bard 24/7 auto invite Sbot char For a fixed price u can save a spot on the party which can lvl you until a max of lvl 85 (fas as i will go) if you want more we talk that later Payment can be made via psc, gold, or any other valuable sro item on neptune If u want im starting and have 6 spots open PM ME OR ADD ME
How long would take?, plvl at neptune $$
09/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I started sro a while ago and my char is now lvl30, but I don't like his size... and since you can't change that I was thinking on starting a new char :rolleyes: I wonder, how long it takes with a taxi to get to lvl 30? and where should I go, I got gold for that but I dunno how much time it will take. If anyone can answer me that, and even better if there's someone from Neptune (has to be from Neptune) that can plvl me for gold =P Thanks.
[WTT]lv71,69,32pSRO,Zeus,Neptune for Zeus/Neptune ACC
03/27/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTT the nex acc for an european (negociable lvl) or an pure STR Archer/Blader on server Zeus or Neptune : 1.) lv 71 pure STR Glavie -> MHTC pSRO 2.) lv 69 pure INT S/S -> Zeus 3.) lv 32 pure STR Xbow Cleric (~29k SP included) Negociable (1on1,2on1 even ll3 on 1 acc) for more info (skills money pets etc), photos post here, PM me, or email me at [email protected]
WTT>49 Hunter Trieste for PLvL.. That's Right.. PLVL!
01/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to be plvled and in exchange willing to give a 49 hunter in trieste. Thank You. Contact me via PM or MsN: [email protected] - jauodx